On this page of our Xbox series X guide you will find the answer to the question - Does the console support 4K and 8K? Is the console powerful enough to run games in 60fps at 4k?
For starters, once again a reminder of the console's technical specifications:
- Processor: Zen 2-8 3.8 GHz cores (3.6 GHz with SMT).
- GPU: 12 teraflops, 52 CUs 1.825 GHz, RDNA 2
- Technological process: 7 nm
- RAM: 16 GB GDDR6
- Memory bandwidth: 10 GB-560 GB / s, 6 GB-336 GB / s
- Dedicated internal drive: 1TB NVMe SSD
- Additional memory: ability to purchase a card that provides another 1TB
- External storage: USB 3.2 HDD support
- Optical disc reader: 4K UHD Blu-ray Drive
The technical capabilities of the console will easily allow you to play titles in 4K resolution at 60 FPS. Lower resolutions will provide gameplay up to 120 fps. As for the 8K - it will be supported by the console.