This page describes the ending of Twelve Seconds - Confessed, which is one of the seven available endings, and at the same time one of the achievements.
Getting the Confessed ending is quite complex and difficult. You need to:
- Interrogate the police officer after capturing him,
- Get the second ending - Coward,
- Interrogate the wife,
- Perform all the above steps correctly to receive the police officer's confession (by explaining the incident to the wife, giving her the photo and calling Bumblebee before the policeman comes).
- After the cop confesses, you have to interrogate him again in the next loop. Now you know the key word from the previous conversation with him - "Monster". This will allow you to ask about the past and the name of your wife's nanny.
- Take the gift from the dresser and show it to the policeman after unpacking it, so that he remembers the name and thus leads you to new conclusions.
Once you have all evidence, along with the name of your wife's nanny revealed by the intruder, confess everything. Start by telling your wife the full story. Talk about the father's murder and take the blame - don't revert from it even once during the conversation.
In the next step, take the watch from the bathroom and the phone from the closet, and call Bumblebee, this time using a new dialog option: say that you're the killer.. When the officer arrives again, you have to talk to him once more and convince him to your version, in which you're the killer of the wife's father. Remember to give him the watch. In this ending, you must leave the apartment when the wife tells you to, and proceed to the next loop.