Base Value: 11000 coins
Housing Cost: Dragonache doesn’t have a house
Appear requirements: A Dragonache egg is obtained after a random amount of time by digging in a mine using the Diggerling. You then send a Cluckles to the egg to hatch it into a baby Dragonache.
1. Unlike other pinata Dragonache will not cocoon and mature after a set time. In order to mature your Dragonache you must feed it all five of the following; a bottle of Milk, a Snapdragon Flower, a Dragumfly, a Reddhott and a Salamango.
2. The Dragonache can be sent away from the garden by hitting X and dismissing it. If you want it to return, Gretchen Fetchum can retrieve it (for free).
3. The Dragonache cannot become sick, be sold, broken open or traded. It has no house, cannot be romanced, and cannot wear accessories.
4. The Dragonache may start fights with other pinatas when its Happiness Rating is at half or less than half.
5. There are many varieties of Dragonache with different colorings, manes, and ridges. The color of the Dragonache can be determined by the terrain that it is hatched on (dried earth, fresh soil, water, grass).
6. The Dragonache egg cannot be broken.
Base Value: 2800 coins
Housing Cost: 1540 coins
Appear requirements: You are Level 26 gardener or better.
Visit requirements: Have 150 square pinometers of water (15%).
Resident requirements: Have 200 square pinometers of water (20%). Have 12 bullrushes in the garden. Has won a fight against a Reddhott.
Romance requirements: Have 250 square pinometers of water (25%). Has eaten 1 Raisant, 1 Buzzlegum and 1 Snapdragon flower. Have a Dragumfly house in the garden.
Variants: Feeding it a pumpkin changes its color to orange. Feeding it a bluebell seed changes its color to blue. Feeding it a poison ivy flower changes its color to green.
Other information: Dragumfly will be fighting with Reddhott.
Base Value: 4500 coins
Housing Cost: 2475 coins
Appear requirements: You are a level 33 Gardener or better.
Visit requirements: Have 5 different species as residents in the garden.
Resident requirements: Have a fully grown oak tree in the garden. Has eaten 4 Buzzenges. Have 15 different species as residents in the garden.
Romance requirements: Have eaten 3 Sweetooths. Have 2 fully grown Oak Trees in the garden. Have an Eaglair house in the garden.
Variants: Feeding it a buttercup seed changes its color to yellow. Feeding it a bluebell seed changes its color to blue. Feeding it a bottle of milk changes its color to white.