Welcome to the game guide for Unreal Tournament III. This article was made for beginners, inexperienced players who didn't play so much Unreal-based games. Single player campaign content was prepared on normal difficulty, with patch 1.1 installed. Answers for more sophisticated questions are in FAQ section. In manual you'll find hints & tips about weapons, bonuses and key configuration. Have fun with game and guide! Help Axon and repress Necris invasion!
Adam "eJay" Kaczmarek
About Unreal Tournament III Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Adam "eJay" Kaczmarek for gamepressure.com
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 14 pages, 111 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Unreal Tournament III Game Guide & Walkthrough
Unreal Tournament III Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Epic Games
- publisher: Midway
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: 18+ / ESRB: Mature
Unreal Tournament 2007 marks the return of the industryís premiere first-person shooter utilizing the completely new Unreal Engine 3 technology taking the graphics, playability and challenge to a new level.
Players assume the role of a futuristic warrior engaged in contests of intense shooting battles against skilled opponents, controlled either by human contestants online or by A.I. These contests are fought with the most powerful sci-fi weapons and vehicles. Itís FPS action at itís best!
- Unparalleled graphical and physical realism from the latest Unreal Engine 3 technology delivers the most compelling First Person Shooter Experience to-date...online and offline!
- Vast arsenal of weapons. The weaponry is bigger and badder than ever. Destroy your opponent from a distance with the ever popular Link Gun or blast away at close range with the Bio Rifl e. There are a ton of weapons to choose from and many have been upgraded for maximum performance and killing sprees.
- Single player mode rivals the online experience! Battle against lightening fast A.I. in the deeper and richer single player tournament mode.
- Onslaught vehicle combat, taken to a new level. Expanded Onslaught game type features two complete sets of high-tech vehicles, including the massive Leviathan, the terrifying Darkwalker, and a completely new way to get into the actionÖthe Hoverboard.
- New and favorite characters. Fight side-by-side with or compete against new and returning characters from the UT franchise, all with enhanced abilities, extremely detailed looks and distinct personalities.
- Enhanced popular game types, including: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and Instagib CTF and more.
- Online innovations. Unreal Tournament 2007 provides seamless loading on servers in addition to improved matchmaking for more evenly matched competitors.
- Bundled with the award-winning Unreal Engine 3 Toolset. Build your own levels, gametypes, and more, or download the latest mods from the massive Unreal community.
Unreal Tournament III PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 7800 or better), 8 GB HDD, Windows XP SP2/Vista