During the visit in Toussaint in the course of Blood and Wine Geralt can come to possess a property that becomes his home. You won't miss it, as you will receive the deed and the keys to the property in the course of the main quest - The Beast of Toussaint. Said property is a gift of gratitude for defeating the shaelmaar on the Tourney grounds and granted by Anna Henrietta herself.
The estate is the Corvo Bianco Vineyard. The vineyard is, unfortunately, in ruins and at first its only uses are the options to store equipment in a chest and use the bed. You can rebuild the vineyard if you wish, following the associated side quest Corvo Bianco. Said task involves mostly ordering further expansion projects from your majordomo Barnabas-Basil Foulty who is staying at the vineyard. Each project requires a certain amount of gold and some time for the works to be completed. The rest of this page includes a summary of works that can be ordered. The complete expansion of the vineyard will be rewarded with the achievement / trophy Playing House.
Important - The majordomo provides one additional "function". You can use him to polish your Gwent skills, and for free. Interestingly, the game even allows you to choose a deck for Barnabas, so you can practice techniques against specific decks.
First set of vineyard expansions
General renovation - three days, 5,000 crowns - After its completion, you will be able to display weapons and armor on dedicated stands, hang paintings on the walls, and take a look into the basement. There you will find a secret room with an alchemy laboratory. In the laboratory, Geralt can break down mutagens and increase his stock of potions and bombs.
Armorer's Table - one day, 1000 crowns
Grindstone - one day, 1000 crowns
Second set of vineyard expansions
New bed - one day, 1000 crowns - Vitality bonus after going to bed (+1000 points, 120 minutes)
Additional weapon stands - one day, 500 crown
Additional armor stands - one day, 500 crowns
Renovation of the guest room - two days, 1,000 crowns
Stable renovation- two days, 2,000 crowns - Endurance bonus for Roach (+100% durability, 60 minutes).
Garden renovation - two days, 2,000 crowns - Ability to collect unique herbs from the garden.
After the renovations are over you can meet with Majordomo again. You can agree to drink an expensive wine with him to celebrate the end of the works on renovating the vineyard.
Additional layout of the vineyard
Since the general renovation of the inside of central vineyard building ends, you can hang paintings inside. New paintings can be obtained in various ways. Hanging then on the wall will only change the visual aspect of the rooms - they have no practical functions.
- Geralt of Rivia's Shield or Ravix of Fourhorn's Shield can be obtained during The Warble of a Smitten Knight side quest. Geralt will receive the shield when he signs up for the tournament on the Tourney Grounds.
- The White Wolf, by Count Beledal painting can be obtained at the end of the Big Game Hunter contract. You must accept the invitation from count Beledal and meet with him in his mansion in Francollarts.
- Ancient elven shield is obtained automatically during the Extreme Cosplay side quest in which Geralt faces living elven statues.
- Portrait of Geralt can be obtained at the end of A Picture of the Witcher as an Old Man side quest. After meeting with the painter on the market in Beauclair and looking at the portrait you can buy it for 1000 crowns.
Geralt's mansion can be also decorated by trophies, figurines and similar objects found or obtained during the game. Geralt can place these objects on a shelf on the wall. These items serve only decorative purpose.
- Reginald Figurine is a reward for completing the Goodness, Gracious, Great Balls of Granite! side quest in Beauclair.
- Fist Fighting Championship Trophy is a reward for winning all fist fights in Beauclair. The trophy is received after completing the Raging Wolf side quest.
- Victor's Cup is the reward for winning the gwent tournament organized in the duchy. It takes place during the Gwent: To Everything, Turn, Turn, Tournament! side quest.