Map of important locations in Faroe Isle M19
The Witcher 3 Guide
Map of enemies
– 1 Harviken Small village, in which you will find grindstone, blacksmith and inn.
– 2 Hidden treasure Take the letter and the key from the body. Read the note. The location of treasure will be marked on the minimap. When you will be nearby, dive and use you witcher senses. The chest will glow red. Inside you will find sword, which is needed to "Iron maiden" quest.
– 3 Monster den Enter the cave and detroy the wall by using Aard sign. Inside the chest you will find Diagram: feline silver sword - mastercrafted.
– 4 Arena Talk to fightmaster to challenge Einar (lvl 29). If you win you will get 70 coins and scheme. You will find here Gudnar too, fight with him is connected with "Iron maiden" quest.
– 5 Monster den Defeat group of harpies (lvl 13). Inside the cave you will find schemes for mastercrafter feline armor, gauntlets, trousers and boots.
– 6 Trottheim The village is invaded by pirates. You can do "Flesh for sale" quest.
– 7 Hidden treasure Take the book from the body and read it. The treasure is hidden in the middle of the sea. Best way is to use boat.
– 8 Shrine Near the shrine you will notice pilgrim and group of three pirates (lvl 17). You have to defeat them to help pilgrim.
Blacksmith – He sells steel and silver sword, runestones and crafting materials. He can forge weapon on amateur level.
Innkeeper – He sells card for gwent and food.
Venomous arachasae Key points of Witcher 3 M19 - Faroe - Atlas
1,2,3... - Main locations on the map
Points of interest on the map
Important NPC characters on the map
Faroe - world atlas
The map above shows
island and its surroundings. The region is located in the south-eastern part of Faroe archipelago. On the island you will find a medium-sized village in which you can fix your equipment and complete few quests. Additionally, you will find many interesting things scattered along the island, including treasure hunts, side quests and powerful enemies. You will also find here few diagrams required for creating witcher gear. Skellige Most important places on Faroe island
1. Harviken village
The largest settlement on the island. You will find here a
blacksmith , an inn and a grindstone to strengthen your weapon. You will also visit this village while completing few quests.
5. Monsters' den
Defeat a group of
(level 13) before the entrance. Swim inside, after a while you will reach a large room with two statues. First go to the corridor on the left. On the left-hand side, you will find a chest, and inside harpies diagrams for cat school mastercrafted shoes , armor , and trousers . gauntlets
Now focus on the statues. On the left and right from them you will find levers. Use them to set the statues so that they will look at each other. They should slightly shine after that. Now go to the left tunnel and place the statue in the right position (in line with the door to your direction). Do the same in the second, right end of the tunnel.
Once you place all four statues properly, a door will open. Enter it. Go to the large wall in the middle and use Aard sign on it. Behind it you will find a chest with few items relic-level items.
6. Trottheim village
The village is occupied by pirates. Once you walk to the main gate, the
Flesh for sale quest will start. Depending on your choice, you will clear the village of bandits or leave it be. No matter the decision you make, later in the game, once you revisit this place, the pirates will be hostile towards you. Once you defeat them, common folk will return to the village; however, there will be no merchants among them. Enemy types on Faroe island
Important information related to Faroe island
You will find few
on the island. To find it, go to two caves - cat school witcher gear diagrams (M19,3) and (M19,5). All diagrams you find there will be at mastercrafted level.
Don't forget to go to the north-western edge of the island and find the Place of Power. You will receive additional skill point and will temporary increase the strength of Yrden sign.
Map of enemies