Map of important locations in Kaer Trolde M13
The Witcher 3 Guide
Map of enemies
Places of Power
1 – Cave You'll find here three unique swords and some of rare ingredients. Also receipts for Superior Tawny Owl, Superior Black Blood and Superior necrophage oil.
– 2 Hidden treasure At the road you'll find corpses. Search them to find a letter and key to the chest, which is located under water in lake naerby. You'll find here inter alia sword 'D'Yaebl', Melitele figurine and some coins.
3 – Monster Den In the cave you'll face Ghost (lvl 31). In chests there are some crafting materials and Superior necrophage oil recipe.
4 – Skelliger Some villager will ask you to loan. He wants from you 150 crowns and say, that he'll give you even more back when you'll find him in harbour district in Novigrad.
– 5 Monster den If you'll succed to defeat fourt wraiths and katakan (lvl 29), you can find Neavde Seidhe sword. "Cat School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part IV" - in the rift on stairs there's a chest, in which you'll find a upgrade diagram for steel sword.
– 6 Monster den In the runins you'll face aghuls (lvl 21 and 23). In chests there are some armor elements. "Bear School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part I" - silver sword upgrade diagram.
7 – Chest In chest under water, near the coast you'll find a recipe for Superior Blizzard.
– 8 Hidden chest Behind the rock you'll find a chest with diagrams for superior Griffin: boots, trousers and gauntlets.
– 9 A skeleton Behind the walls you'll find a skeleton with diagram for Ursine silver sword.
– 10 Destroyed tower Inside the tower in the chest there is a diagram for enchanced Ursine gauntlets.
– 11 Hidden treasure Defeat the pirates (level 14) and read the letter. Clues will lead you to the wreck nearby.
– 12 Kaer Trolde In village you'll find a herbalist, trader, tavern, where you can buy play cards and play Gwent, also notice bord with quests and contract. Outside the tavern you can take part in fights.
– 13 Hidden treasure Treasure contains Griffin school gear, part III. There are diagrams for armor, gauntlets, trousers and boots, all guarded by Cyclop (level 30).
Herbalist (1) – He sells an alchemical ingredients and herbs.
Herbalist (2) – Herbalist Jonna - she may die, if you decide it in quest "The Nithing".
Herbalist (3) – Beside alchemical ingredients you can buy manuscript page: upgrade Hanged Man Venom, and Drowners Feromons. Seller also plays Gwent.
Alchemist – He offers many good items and recipes, but before you can trade, you have to fulfill a task for him.
Smith – He can craft for you a good quality gear, also sells a part of map: Ibrahim Savi's Second Map.
Trader (1) – He sells maps with location of Fast Travel points.
Trader (2) – He sells skins and pelts, you can play Gwent with him. Key points of Witcher 3 M13 - Kaer Trolde - Atlas
1,2,3... - Main locations on the map
Important NPC characters on the map
The map above shows
, the main city and surroundings of the northern part of the central Kaer Trolde island. The quarters of the jarl Skellige are located here which makes the place an important point for the main quests. In the eastern part you will find forests in which a druid settlement is located. Additionally, there are many hidden treasures, smuggler's caches and gear parts to be found here. Crach an Craite Most important places in Kaer Trolde
1 - Cave
Inside you will find three unique swords and many rare ingredients. Additionally, you will find here receipts for Superior Tawny Owl, Superior Black Blood and Superior Necrophage Oil.
3 - Monster den
In the cave you will face a Ghost (level 31). In the chests you will find some crafting materials and receipt for Superior Drowners Oil.
4 - Skelligian
Some citizen will ask you in the port to borrow him 150 crowns. He claims that will give it all back to you with a bonus when you find him in Novigrad in the port district.
5 - Monster den
If you manage to kill four wraiths and a katakan (level 29) then you can take the Naevde Seidhe sword. "Cat school gear enhancement - part 4" can be found in a chest in the rift at the stairs.
7 - Chest
You will find a receipt for Superior Blizzard in the chest under water, close to the shore.
9 - Skeleton
Behind the wall you will find a skeleton and a diagram for bear school's silver sword near it.
10 - Ruined tower
Inside the tower, in a chest you will find a diagram for enhanced bear school gear gauntlets.
11 - Hidden treasure
Defeat the pirates (level 14) and read the letter you found. Clues you find inside will lead you to the nearby wreck.
12 - Kaer Trolde
In the village you will find a herbalist, merchant, inn in which you will buy cards and play Gwent, and a notice board. Fight are organized in front of the inn.
Most improtant NPCs in Kaer Trolde
Blacksmith (M13,12)- blacksmith and an armorer on a very high level can be found near the castle in . The blacksmith is additionally selling a part of the treasure map. He has many gear diagrams and glyphs for sell. You can also play Gwent with him. Kaer Trolde
- Alchemist is offering many good items and receipts. However, before you can trade with him, you must complete a quest for him. Germist Enemy types in Kaer Trolde
You will find many powerful monsters on Skellige, some of them never seen before...:
Important information related to Kaer Trolde
First thing you should do after arriving at the island is going to the druid settlement. There you will find
, an alchemist that, after completing a quest for him, becomes a source of valuable ingredients and alchemy diagrams. Germist
There are many treasures on the map. Smuggler's caches found on the sea are protected by Sirens and Erynies. Most of the treasures and hidden gear parts are protected by powerful monsters at around level 30. Some of them, similarly to Places of Power, will become available only after advancing in the main storyline.
In this location you can also start quests related to Gwent game, horse races and fist fights. These tasks will be continued through various phases and islands on the whole of Skellige.
Map of enemies
Places of Power