Map of important locations in Spikeroog M15
The Witcher 3 Guide
Map of enemies
– 1 Svorlag village This is the main village in Spikeroog. You will find a blacksmith and few merchants here offering various goods and services. Geralt can also take on a new Witcher contract (interact with a notice board), visit a barber and temporarily increase his weapons and armor stats (grindstone and armorer's table).
– 2 Hov village You won't find any ghosts in this village and you can only unlock a side quest connected to a ghost which is haunting the arena.
– 3 Melusina's lair It's best to visit this lair after unlocking a Witcher contract in the Svorlag village and you will encounter some enemies on your way to the Melusina, including drowners. The cave is also a place where you can find a schematic for a crossbow from the Witcher's Bear school gear.
– 4 Udalryk's home The estate is inaccessible when you reach it for the first time. You can gain access to it after unlocking one of the side quests in Ard Skellig. Aside from being able to explore the building you'll also have a chance to visit a nearby Place of Power.
– 5 Hidden treasure Deal with some drowners and mucknixers (lvl 15-16) and then find a corpse. Take a key and a note in order to unlock the "Not Only Eagles Dare" treasure hunt quest.
Innkeep, Shopkeeper – The innkeep is selling Gwent cards, alcohol and food. You can also challenge him to play Gwent. The shopkeep selling animal pelts, crafting materials and food among other things. You can also play Gwent with him.
Blacksmith – He is a craftsman so he can create new objects, repair them etc. The blacksmith also plays Gwent and sells runestones, repair kits, diagrams, crafting materials and swords. Key points of Witcher 3 M15 - Spikeroog - Atlas
1,2,3... - Main locations on the map
Points of interest on the map
Important NPC characters on the map
Spikeroog - world atlas
The map above shows
island which is a part of Skellige islands archipelago. It's one of the smaller islands available on the world map. However, there's enough attractions to make visiting it worth your time. Geralt can find there few merchants (including a blacksmith), start few new side quests (a witcher contract among them) and start discovering new places (there are two underwater treasures to find). Spikeroog Most important places on Spikeroog
1. Svorlag village
The largest village on Spikeroog island. Most of all, you will find a blacksmith and few other merchants here that offer various goods and services. Additionally, Geralt can start a new witcher contract (notice board), visit a barber, and temporary upgrade his weapons and armor at the proper stations.
2. Hov village
You won't find any merchants in the village. You can only start the
Master of the Arena side quest related to a ghost of the arena for the warriors. Most important NPCs on Spikeroog
Innkeep (M15,1) - He sells, among other things, Gwent cards, alcohol and food. You can play cards with him.
Blacksmith (M15,1) - Mostly he is a craftsman (he creates and repairs new items). Additionally, he plays Gwent and sells rune stones, repair kits, diagrams, crafting materials and swords.
Shopkeeper (M15,1) - He offers animal leather, alchemy ingredients and food. You can play cards with him. Enemy types on Spikeroog
White Wolf - They are more resistant and deal more damage than regular wolves.
Melusine - Geralt will eliminate this monster while completing the witcher contract on Spikeroog. It is wise to try to take it down with Aard sign and then attack it with a sword that has hybrid oil placed on it.
Important information related to Spikeroog
Udalryk's Longhouse that can be found on the hill near the is at first unavailable. Don't waste your time on searching for a key or alternative entrance. You will gain access to the building after receiving one of the side quests in Svorlag village . The same goes for the nearby Place of Power. You will be able to visit it only after exploring the location mentioned. Ard Skellig
You won't find any interesting locations worth exploring nor unique treasures in the western and northern part of the location. Because of that, you can skip exploring those territories and instead focus on the bay, two villages and locations to which the paths lead (like melusine nest and a guard tower occupied by bandits).
Map of enemies