Map of important locations in Fyke Isle M10
The Witcher 3 Guide
Map of enemies
– 1 Hidden treasure Defeat 6 deserters (lvl 9-10). Take the letter from one's body. A quest "The dead have no defence" will start automatically. Read the letter. Go about 70 metres to north east. Defeat another two deserters and take a treasure from the chest. You will gain very good steel sword (Ultimatum) and other things.
– 2 Hidden treasure Defeat about 5 wraiths (lvl 13). Take the letter and the key from the body near the stairs. Quest "Don't play with gods" will start automatically. Read the note. Go up the stairs and defeat moonwraith (lvl 15). The chest with reasure is behind two barrels, which you have to destroy by using Aard sign.
– 3 Hidden treasure Defeat 5 drowners (lvl 4). Take the letter from the body of dead adventurer, and then read it. "Sunken chest" quest will automatically begin. The marker will appear on the map. The treasure is quite deep and is guarded by 3 drowners (lvl 10). In the chest you will find Deithwen sword.
– 4 Abandoned tower "A Towerful of Mice" quest is happening in this place. You can get it from Keira Metz, who is near to Midcopse (M4,1).
– 5 Shrine This place is guarded by several drowners (lvl 4.) In the wall around the shrine is entrance to small room. You will find there chest with good armor.
– 6 Entrance You visit this cave doing "Wandering in the dark" main quest with Keira Metz. It is the same time when you destroy two marked on the map monster nests. Above the entrance you will find chest with several valuable items.
– 7 Byways This village is abandoned. You will find here only several Ghuls. This place is connected with "The mystery of Byways murders" quest, which you can get in Oreton (M4,7).
– 8 Monster nest Defeat several drowners (lvl 4). Destroy the nest. In the chest on the hill you will find "Diagram: Ursine Silver Sword - mastercrafted".
– 9 Entrance It is entrance/exit to temple which you visit during "Wandering in the Dark" main quest.
– 10 Underground ruins You can visit this place while completing Keira's side quest - "Magic lamp". Make sure to agree to help Keira in finding the magic lamp, because otherwise you won't be able to explore the final rooms of the ruins.
– 11 Hidden treasure Defeat Grave Hag (lvl 28). Take the key and the letter from the body near to fence. Read the note. Chest is about 20 meters to south next to burned house. Inside you will find very good steel sword - Harvall.
Merchant – He will appear after resettlement of this place. He sells basic alchemic ingredients and food.
Herbalist – He will appear after resettlement of this place. He sells several recipes and many different alchemic ingredients.
Nightwraith Key points of Witcher 3 M10 - Fyke Isle - Atlas
1,2,3... - Main locations on the map
Points of interest on the map
Important NPC characters on the map
is one of the two places located on the very south of Fyke Isle . At the same time, it's the most desolated territory you will visit. You won't find any village or city there. However, there are many strong monsters and treasures to find here. Because of the high difficulty level, it is not recommended to go there before reaching the 15 experience level. The map above shows all the interesting places you will find in this location - bandit camps, Places of Power, treasure hunting missions and signposts. Velen Most important places in Fyke Isle
4. Abandoned tower
This is where the action of
A Towerful of Mice quest that you can receive from residing in Keira Metz Midcopse (M4,1) takes place.
Entrance to the tower is possible earlier as well, but it's completely empty then. You can collect all the items except the lamp that will allow you to contact the ghosts, you won't do any activity here.
Enemy types in Fyke Isle
Important information related to Fyke Isle
Leave the exploration of the
for later in the game, after you reach the 15th experience level. You will meet many strong enemies here, including the Fyke Isle Grave Hag , Wraiths , or Nightwraith . You will visit this map anyway during the quest for Gargoyles , but your exploration will be limited only to the island on the North of the location. Keira Metz
In the south-western part of the location, on a small
island (M10,8) you will find a chest with a . But before you take it, you will have to defeat some Diagram: Ursine Silver Sword - mastercrafted and destroy their nest. drowners
Don't forget to visit Places of Power which will give you one additional skill point. Even if you won't be able to deal with the nearby monsters (
Gargoyles and on the 16th level), you can get there from the South and avoid any combat. Wraiths
In the current version of the game, some markings remain active even after you collect all items from the chest (
and Bandit camp in the south-western part of the map). Don't worry about it, it's just a bug that will probably be fixed in the nearby future. spoils of war
Map of enemies