This is a guide for a unique adventure game The Inner World. You will be given the opportunity to guide Robert (and also Laura, later on) through unique underground lands. There are no logic minigames throughout the game, and the gameplay is mainly based on using and combining item. Also dialogues are an important matter here, as well as the right choice of subjects of discussion. After you enter each location, you should first have a good look at all the items and characters around and, only then, try using them. Robert's observations may provide many valuable hints.
- bring up all of the available subjects during dialogues. Some dialogue options need to be repeated two or three times before you learn everything there is to learn about a given matter. If a subject is exhausted, its icon blanks out.
- to use an inventory item on an element of the surrounding, you need to drag it from the inventory onto that element
- to combine items in your inventory, you need drop one of them onto the other one; cone can be combined and dismantled several times
Antoni "HAT" Jozefowicz
About The Inner World Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Antoni "HAT" Jozefowicz for gamepressure.com
Translator : Slawomir "Szczur" Niejadlik
last update : May 11, 2016
Guide contains : 7 pages, 58 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
The Inner World Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Studio Fizbin
- publisher: Headup Games
- platform: PC
The Inner World is a classic-style hand-drawn Adventure game. Solve plenty of challenging puzzles with Robert and Laura in the twisted world of Asposia. Experience an atmospheric and humorous story full of bizarre characters.
Asposia is a mysterious world. Surrounded by the endless soil and against all laws of physics, Asposia is located in an enormous hollow space, which is ventilated solely through three big wind fountains. In this world lives Robert, a naive and cheerful novice of the last wind monestary.
He lives quite an introspective, simple life as court musician in the shadows of his honored master and ideal Conroy. This changes abruptly, when suddenly one foun-tain after another runs dry and the Windgods befall peaceful Asposia. Now just Robert is in the center of unexpected events!
Together with the mysterious thief Laura, best intentions and not the slightest clue Robert hits the road to solve the secret behind the disappearance of the winds. During his adventure he not only meets bizarre Asposians, but also really strange animals. In addition, Robert hast to solve tricky puzzles, which only could exist in Asposia. Is the young adventurer able to save his world? What are Laura's secrets? And why Robert has such a strange nose?
- extremely funny dialogues thanks to highly bizarre characters
- plenty of challenging puzzles
- cartoon-like animations
- a hand-made and hand-drawn world made with lots of love and countless details to discover (but at least 325 details!)
- eye-catching backgrounds in non-stereoscopic handmade 2D - against all actual graphic-trends
- a story with more twists than an Asposian's nose
- the most epic soundtrack since the origin of Asposia and an very awesome synchronization
- and of course, Robert, the veryveryVERY last hope of Asposia!
- Studio Fizbin - Developer Website.
- Headup Games - Publisher Website.
- The Inner World - Official Website.
The Inner World PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.33 GHz, 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM - Vista/7), graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 8600 or better), Windows XP(SP3)/Vista(SP2)/7/8