All the places of one Business type form a Crime Ring. Owning every such place gives you a full control over a given kind of Business, which involves a certain bonus. There are several Business types in the game and as many Crime Rings. Here are the bonuses for each:
- Gambling – you and your team inflict double damage with guns;
- Arms Smuggling – you can carry double the amount of explosives;
- Diamond Smuggling – you and your family members (including the guards) receive bulletproof vests that will cut the damage you receive by half;
- Chop Shops – you will be given access to armoured cars; you will find them in every hideout and in the Chop Shops;
- Adult Entertainment – you will pay less for the guards;
- Prostitution – you and your family will receive knuckle-dusters and will inflict more damage while fighting hand-to-hand;
- Drugs – the income from selling drugs will be doubled
- Construction – rebuild your blown up Businesses twice faster;
- Gun Running – ammo capacity will be increased;
When a one of the Businesses will be blown up or the owner will get killed, you will lose the bonus until you rebuild the building or the owner recovers, so it’s wise to defend your places.
Places of interest
Apart from Businesses, in the three cities you will find police stations, airports, banks, hospitals and Fronts, in which you will launder your cash. Additionally there are family compounds, but also hideouts – each in a different location.