Welcome to the unofficial guide to "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky" PC video game. This guide consists of two main chapters. The first chapter is a very detailed walkthrough of the game. It describes in detail all the main quests of the singleplayer campaign. I've also spent a lot of time pointing out the most important locations, as well as non-player characters with whom you'll be allowed to trade your items. NPC's will also grant you with a large number of simple subquests, ranging from delivering equipment to assassinating members of other fractions. The second chapter of the guide contains a lot of useful hints. I'd strongly recommend that you familiarize yourself with them before starting the game, mostly because it's very easy to die in the world you're about to enter. Some of these features may be familiar to those of you who played "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl", however there are some new features as well. Have fun playing the game!
About S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 76 pages, 334 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky Game Guide & Walkthrough
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: GSC
- publisher: Deep Silver
- platform: PC
- rated: PEGI: 16+ / ESRB: Mature
In S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky, the player assumes the role of Scar, a mercenary s.t.a.l.k.e.r. In a unique mixture of first-person shooter and complex role-playing game, Scar fights for survival within the Zone and its hostile sectors. The new Zone territories are explored by s.t.a.l.k.e.r.s scattered in groups - and these individual factions soon engage in relentless battle. As a mercenary, Scar quickly finds himself in the middle of a war of factions over territory, artifacts, and power. It is up to the player to find out on whose side Scar has the greatest chance of prevailing.
Just like its predecessor, Clear Sky perfectly captures the sinister atmosphere within the death Zone. DirectX 10 support enables spectacular graphics, including dynamic transitions between day and night with absolutely realistic light effects, as well as very detailed landscapes and lifelike animations. At the same time, the developers saw to it that S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky also works with DirectX 8 and DirectX 9.
Special attention was given to realistic, independent thinking and actions of the NPCs. The artificial intelligence from the predecessor game was strongly improved, so that foes and allies now make their own situation-based decisions that impact the further course of the game. For instance, the outcome of battles is not predetermined. Only in the last few levels is the player guided towards a given end of the story, which leads to the events described in Shadow of Chernobyl.
- Unique mix of action-laden first-person shooter and complex role-playing game
- Gigantic scope: many new levels are available, plus some completely overhauled levels from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl and many side quests with motivating rewards
- Realistic simulation of the extensive S.T.A.L.K.E.R. world: enemy factions fight each other, mutants hunt of their own accord.
- Intermediate movie-quality cut scenes complement the thrilling back-story leading up to the events of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
- Numerous new in game features, such as fast travel, or extensive modification and repairing armor and weapons
- Greatly improved artificial intelligence
- Complete DirectX 10 support for state-of- the-art graphic effects (God rays, soft particles, SSAO, dynamic volumetric smoke, dynamically wetting surface (rain effect) etc.)
- Dynamic transitions between day and night with realistic weather effects
- Detailed graphics, including an all-new animation engine
- Hugely expanded multiplayer part with many varied game modes and up to 32 players online or over LAN.
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Official Website.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.13 GHz, 1.5 GB RAM, graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 7600 or better), 10 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista