Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 guide contains a thorough walkthrough of the main single player campaign. Each level was completed on the highest difficulty setting, so the included hints will help you complete the game in the quietest way possible. Additionally the guide includes descriptions and locations of all the secrets found in each mission - small pieces of advice can be found in the main part of the guide, while given chapters include an illustrated location.
The guide consists of the following elements:
- A walkthrough of the main story mode;
- Locations and descriptions of all secrets (hula girl statues, film reels, Buddha statues);
Markings in the guide:
Enemies have been marked as brown.
Square brackets, for example [120m], contain the distance to a given enemy - it's an approximate distance which might depend on your current position, though in most cases locations are forced upon you, so the differences shouldn't be too large. Wind power wasn't included, as it's prone to change.
Artur "Arxel" Justynski
Translated to English by Jakub "cilgan" Lasota
About Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Game Guide
Author : Artur "Arxel" Justynski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub "Cilgan" Lasota
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 75 pages, 315 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Game Guide
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: CI Games
- publisher: CI Games
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is the only multi-platform, first-person, modern shooter exclusively designed around the sniper experience. It takes the bulls-eye precision of its predecessor to new and exciting heights, offering more diverse sniper challenges; a rebuilt AI system and the thrilling “one shot, one kill” precision that made the original a huge hit, selling 3 million copies worldwide. Taking advantage of the advanced capabilities of the CryENGINE3, Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 also delivers striking graphic environments.
The Artificial Intelligence (AI) system was completely re-tooled and designed from scratch. Here’s what’s in store for you:
• Tactical Intelligence. Enemy combatants are now tactically aware and much more unpredictable as they respond differently depending on the situation. So if you ever are discovered, expect everything from flanking movements to frontal assaults as the enemy tries to engage you in close quarters where your rifle is less effective.
• Enemy Behavior. In-game enemies vary their level of aggressiveness depending on the size of their unit. Pairs of sentries are more cautious then a platoon-size unit whose aggressiveness is much greater. Word to the wise: recon the area carefully before engaging.
• Cover & Concealment Enemies now seek the nearest cover as they fire and maneuver against your position.
True Sniper Experience
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 only features sniper missions, and we have included every variable and technique needed to be a successful sniper. It is the closest you can get to the real thing without joining the armed forces. The new comprehensive system of sniping mechanics reflects all the critical factors that go into being a successful hunter of gunmen (HOG).
• Real-World Ballistics: many factors impact the effectiveness of the sniper, and Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 has included every single one, from wind direction to bullet-drop.
• Human Factors: as in real-life, it is critical for players to control their breathing; slow their heart rate and assume the proper skeletal position to successfully put lead on target.
• Spotter: the spotter is the Sniper’s most critical companion on the battlefield and a high level of coordination is key for completing the missions. In addition to the spotter calling out specific threats and suggested shot sequences, new joint missions require synchronized, simultaneous shots between the sniper and the spotter.
To diversify gameplay and make it accessible to the widest group of gamers, CI Games is introducing three difficulty levels that totally change the nature of the game.
• Casual: introduce yourself to sniping in a more controlled way as you learn how the game works while still having fun. The enemies will give you more time to react in certain combat situations. You will also receive an array of tactical and mechanical hints. A red-dot on your target will help you indicate the point of bullet impact, while stealth and teamwork with your spotter will benefit your experience.
• Medium: this level gives you well-balanced gameplay that delivers a more intense sniper experience. Enemies will react quicker and more aggressively, so careful planning will be required. All of the in-game hints and features from Casual mode will still be at your disposal. Stealth and teamwork with your spotter are paramount.
• Expert: this mode is designed for battle-hardened snipers. You will receive a minimum number of hints while on your mission. Enemy AI will test your resolve, tactics and reflexes at every step. You must assess wind and distance on every shot, and control both your breathing and heart-rate. This is where every single shot counts and where one mistake could cost you the mission.
Expanded List of Sniper Rifles: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 features the world’s most advanced sniper rifles, each of them meticulously recreated so that they accurately simulate the modern weaponry found on today’s battlefield.
Bullet Penetration: backed by the high-octane stopping power of the modern sniper round which can penetrate a variety of materials, you can now eliminate enemy combatants as they hide behind cover. Taking out multiple targets with a single round is possible and wait until you see it on the game’s Bullet Cam.
New Areas of Operation: in addition to the deadly jungles, we are introducing new urban and mountainous regions, which require new stalking and ambushing techniques.
New Gear: own the night with the introduction of thermal and night vision optics, plus a pair of powerful binoculars critical for locating the enemy before he spots you.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 8800 GT or better), 9 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7