- Kill Pierro Capo and take his rosary (1500 XP);
- Kill all enemies on the hill with the castle (2000 XP);
- Destroy artillery cannons  (1000 XP);
- Get the code, call for the transport through radio station, tag the transport and go to monastery's belfry (1000 XP);
- Find the documents  (1000 XP);
Suppressed rifle ammunition is rather rare in this mission - you can find only in a few places and enemy outposts are very well guarded. The central part of the map is a safe place - there is a small forest there which makes hiding easier. Try to search all the bodies and buildings because, aside from ammunition, traps and TNT are also useful, especially when you want to "clean" the castle ruins.