Risen 2: Dark Waters Game Guide
The Risen 2: Dark Waters game guide contains detailed quest walkthroughs divided by islands and portions of continents at the order at which they visited are during the course of the adventure. Every quests has its own map showing the locations of all key characters and places. The exact contents of the guide are as follows:
- Detailed walkthrough by islands - includes all possible solutions to a problem and contains detailed maps allowing to find all major characters and locations (in preparation)
- Legendary items - the list of all legendary items available in the game, with detailed information on where to find them (in preparation)
- Trainers - the list of all trainers who can teach the main character useful skills. To make things easier, all trainers are marked on the map; the conditions to learn the skills (if there are any) and the list of other skills the particular trainer can teach are also included (in preparation)
- Traders - the list of all traders the main character can do business with. The traders are marked on the map and all conditions required to open trade, if any, are also included (in preparation)
- Key locations - the list of all locations available on the islands that can be used for quick transport (in preparation)
- Pickpocketing - the list of all characters who can be robbed with the Pickpocketing skill. All NPCs are marked on the map, with the description containing all necessary information: the difficulty level and rewards (in preparation)
June 19th, 2012 - 17 new quests on Isle of the Dead, 4 new quests on The Water Temple, small updates and new quests in other locations. New chapter about character development, battle system, crew members and factions. The guide is finished.
June 12th, 2012 - 63 new quests on Maracai Bay. Added Traders, Trainers, Key Locations, Pickpocketing, Legendary Items, Unique Weapon on Caldera II and Maracai Bay.
May 31st, 2012 - 12 new quests from the return to Caldera.
May 16th, 2012 - 20 new quests on The Sword Coast, 17 new quest on The Isle of Thieves. Added Traders, Trainers, Key Locations, Pickpocketing, Legendary Items, Unique Weapons on The Isle of Thieves.
May 11th, 2012 - 35 new quests on Antgigua. Added Traders, Trainers, Key Locations, Pickpocketing, Legendary Items, Unique Weapons on The Sword Coast and Antigua.
May 8th, 2012 - 11 new quests from The Sword Coast.
May 2nd, 2012 - 35 new quests from Caldera and The Sword Coast.
April 24th, 2012 - the first part of the walkthrough, which contains all quests on Caldera and the island of Tacarigua, as well as most quests from the Sword Coast. Legendary items, pickpocketing, traders and trainers from Tacarigua.
Maciej "Czarny" Kozlowski and UV
About Risen 2: Dark Waters Game Guide
Author : UV & Maciej "Czarny" Kozlowski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Agnieszka "Aeth" Jedrzejczyk
last update : May 25, 2016
Guide contains : 371 pages, 976 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Risen 2: Dark Waters Game Guide
Risen 2: Dark Waters Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Piranha Bytes
- publisher: Deep Silver / Koch Media
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 16+ / ESRB: Mature
Set several years after the end of Risen, raging titans have devastated the world and pushed humanity to the brink of existence. Subsequently, monstrous creatures have risen from the watery depths of the sea and their attacks have brought all seafaring to a grinding halt. The hero, now a member of the Inquisition, is sent out to find out how to stop the chaos caused by these creatures from the deep. His quest begins with rumors that the pirates who frequent the southern islands are the only ones who know a way to get rid of the creatures once and for all and end their reign of terror.
With an all-new pirate-based theme, Risen 2: Dark Waters aims to combine the most loved classic RPG gameplay mechanics of the original Risen with a fresh theme and setting on a huge variety of themed island locales. A third-person role-playing game set in a dark and gritty universe, Risen 2: Dark Waters maintains the most immersive features of the original Risen, with multiple approaches to every challenge allowing players to shape the game world based on their own decisions. These choices will serve to unlock new paths, features and additional skills for the character. Together with a highly interactive environment and a full day/night-cycle affecting countless aspects of the game world, Risen 2 will be set in the most immersive RPG game world so far.
- Piranha Bytes - Developer Website.
- Deep Silver / Koch Media - Publisher Website.
- Risen 2: Dark Waters - Official Website.
Risen 2: Dark Waters PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.1 GHz, 2 GB RAM (3 GB RAM - Vista/7), graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 8800 or better), 5,5 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7