After you defeat Thaos, you will have to make two important choices and they have a key significance for the game's storyline.
The first decision is what to do with Thaos. You can:
- Restore him to the cycle, thanks to which his soul will be eternally imprisoned and he will remember and relive all of his deeds eternally;
- Rip his soul apart, which ends his existence;
- Banish his soul to Breith Eaman where it will be judged;
- Deprive Thaos of all the memories, thanks to which he starts a new life and will not be the prisoner of his past;
The second decision concerns the souls collected by Thaos.
- You can send them back to the revival cycle;
- Send the souls back to the bodies they were meant for;
- Destroy the souls, which ends their existence;
- Distribute all the energy around the existing souls in Dyrwood;
- Allow the souls to be transferred to Woedica, which raises her power;
- Send the souls into an unknown location.
This decision has no meaning for your character. It only determines the ending of the entire story and affects future events.