In this chapter you can find the locations of all notes and recordings that can be found in particular chapters in Outlast II.
- 1. Road to the Old Mine - The Scalled
- 2. Scalled Bound - The Scalled
- 3. The Locusts - The Scalled
- 4. Welcome to Plague - The Scalled
- 5. Sickness Here, God Bless - The Scalled
- 6. Our Quarantine - The Scalled
- 7. Knoth's Gospel Ch. 4 - The Scalled
- 8. Knoth's Gospel Ch. 9 - The Scalled
- 9. The Hegemon - The Scalled
- 10. The Symbiote - The Scalled
- 11. A Sickness in St. Sybil - St. Sybil's Administration
- 12. Ruptures - A Call for Help
- 13. Paradise Soon - The Last Supper
- 14. The Trap - The Last Supper
- 15. Memo to a Corpse - The Last Supper
- 16. Gospel of the Scalled Christ - The Last Supper
- 17. The Hanged Man - The Last Supper
- 18. I Took Your Rope - The Last Supper
- 19. Til Death Do Us Part - The Last Supper
- 20. Roots and Branches - The School Roof
1. Road to the Old Mine - The Scalled
When the stage begins you are near the wooden bridge that leads to the mine. Record it before you start crossing it.
2. Scalled Bound - The Scalled
Before you enter the bridge that leads to the mine you should look around. In one of the nooks you can find the letter lying down on the ground.
3. The Locusts - The Scalled
After going through the bridge leading to the mine you notice that a locust swarm going at you. Stop and record them before there is enough of them to throw you off the bridge.
4. Welcome to Plague - The Scalled
After falling down from the bridge you must stand up and move forward. Shortly after that you come across a body lying down on the ground, next to it there is the note.
5. Sickness Here, God Bless - The Scalled
When you move past the first settlement of the scalled you find a gate. Walk around it from the left if you want to continue the game but before you do that you should record it.
6. Our Quarantine - The Scalled
Go around the gate and move forward. Soon, you find a scalled and next to him there is the note.
7. Knoth's Gospel Ch. 4 - The Scalled
Near the first buildings that you find on your way you can see, on the right, the cave's entrance. There are a few scalled that are washing themselves with water. Go past them and climb the rocks at the end of the corridor. There, you can find the note.
8. Knoth's Gospel Ch. 9 - The Scalled
The note is in the house on the left, the one that you can't access by opening the door. However, you can crawl into it from behind of the house.
9. The Hegemon - The Scalled
The note can be found in the first house from the last group of buildings that are before the second gate.
10. The Symbiote - The Scalled
You reach another closed gate. Behind it you can notice Nick. Record him as quickly as possible because after a short while goes away and you loses the chance.
11. A Sickness in St. Sybil - St. Sybil's Administration
After reading the message on the computer's screen you must go to the hallway right next to the toilet's entrance. When you get closer the screen starts to misshape a little and you will see Jessica. You must record it quickly. Also, don't move forward throughout the recording
12. Ruptures - A Call for Help
You appear in the area that you have already explored during the previous retrospection. But this time you can enter the room behind the glass on the left, at the end of the main hallway. When you enter that room you notice anomalies appearing on the ceiling and the walls. Record them.
13. Paradise Soon - The Last Supper
When you exit the wardrobe you found yourself in a room full of hanging crosses. On the right there is a desk with the note on it. You won't miss it.
14. The Trap - The Last Supper
When you leave the coffin you must go back to the place where you fell into the barbed wire. Record it.
15. Memo to a Corpse - The Last Supper
Right next to the place where you were buried you find another coffin. Next to it you can find the note.
16. Gospel of the Scalled Christ - The Last Supper
Run from the crawling scalled. Shortly after that you can see another barracks. In front of them on the left there is pulpit with the note.
17. The Hanged Man - The Last Supper
Go forward until you see a man hanging himself. Record him when his body starts hanging on the rope.
18. I Took Your Rope - The Last Supper
The note lies down on the chair in the hut with the spinning wheel that allows you to get to the areas near the lake. You must photograph the note before you leave the building because later you won't get a second chance.
19. Til Death Do Us Part - The Last Supper
Right after you fall down from the rope and land on a wooden construction you must turn on your camera. On the right there are two bodies that you must record.
20. Roots and Branches - The School Roof
After going to the canteen you must get closer to the wall on which there is a drawing of a tree. Soon, a crack appears on it. Record it.