Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005) Game Guide & Walkthrough (1/26)
Welcome to the unofficial guide to "Need for Speed: Most Wanted", one of the most playable arcade racers of the year. First of all, I would like to say that this guide will be useful mostly to the less experienced players. Those of you who have been in a lot contact with professional racing simulations shouldn't have any problems with "Most Wanted", however you might find some of this guide interesting. The following guide has been divided into three main chapters.
The first chapter is by far the biggest one. It contains a detailed walkthrough of the singleplayer Career mode. I've concentrated my efforts on explaining things you need to do in order to move on in the career. That includes completing all sorts of races, beating down guys from the Black List, and taking part in the dynamic police chases. Bear in mind that the walkthrough concentrates only on those challenges who aren't that hard, but they are needed to move on in the career. Finally, the walkthrough section offers help with successful management of your profile. That includes buying new cars and making them better all the time.
The second chapter has been prepared mostly for the unexperienced drivers. It contains several hints including steering your car properly or using the nitro button in order to leave your opponents behind. I've also decided to say something about the types of races you will be encountering along the way.
The final chapter of this guide contains a list of cars available to buy in the Career mode. You will also be presented with a lot of hints on how to tune them properly, although you should remember that this aspect of the game has been simplified in a major way.
Well, that's what you should expect from this guide. Let's get on with the business. Have fun!
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005) Game Guide & Walkthrough (1/26)
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005)
PC X360 PS2 GBA NDS XBOX GCN
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005) Video Game
Wake up to the smell of burnt asphalt as the thrill of illicit street racing permeates the air
From the makers of the hit Need for Speed™ Underground series, Need for Speed™ Most Wanted challenges players to become the most notorious and elusive street racer.
Combining illicit street racing and tuner customization with the intensity of strategic police pursuit that surpasses any Hollywood-style chase scene, Need for Speed Most Wanted will be on every gamer's 'must-have' list this holiday season. Out-race rivals, evade cops and exploit hundreds of miles of open road as gamers make their way up the Blacklist.To become the most wanted racer, players must build up their street cred and Rap Sheet with gripping, white knuckle, head-to-head races with the top drivers on the streets, as well as pull daring, evasive moves to out-run and out-fox the cops that patrol the open road. Players can manage their heat or utilize a number of strategic tactics to keep the cops off their tails as they leave their rivals behind to suck their exhaust fumes.
Need for Speed Most Wanted also features a variety of the hottest cars that range from tuners to super cars. You can customize your ride to race against any class of vehicles.
- Open Road, Open World: Rule the streets as the most notorious street racer in various regions that include edgy industrial and urban environments. In the game, the environment can be a friend for a foe. Players will master short-cuts as well as use the traffic and destructible environments to their advantage.
- All-New Gameplay: Need for Speed Most Wanted features new and exciting gameplay that incorporates strategic cop pursuit and skill-based evasion techniques with illicit street racing.
- Visual Customization: Whether gamers are trying to lose the cops or they just want to pimp their ride, Need for Speed Most Wanted offers extensive visual customizations.
- Blacklist: As players enter the world of illicit street racing, they must go up against the best street racers on the scene to earn respect and rise to the top of the Blacklist.
- Rap Sheet: Players will build up their Rap Sheet with record breaking times, street challenges and out-foxing an escalation of police vehicles, tactics and technology.
- Performance Tuning: Can't compete against a sports car? Head to the safehouse and tune up your ride to race against any class of vehicles.
- Next-Gen Graphical Features: Need for Speed Most Wanted for the next generation console delivers the next level of graphical excellence in video games. Utilizing graphical techniques including normal mapping and real-time lighting, the graphical experience is incomparable to any racing game on the market.
- Race Online*: Need For Speed Most Wanted features online play for Xbox 360, Xbox, the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and the PC.
You are not permitted to copy any image, text or info from this page.
This site is not assotiated with and/or endorsed by the Electronic Arts or EA Games. Official Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005) page at http://www.ea.com/official/nfs/mostwanted/us/
All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Copyright © 2000 - 2015 GRY-Online S.A. for gamepressure.com, unofficial game guides, walkthroughs,
secrets, game tips, maps & strategies for top games.
Follow us and get updates on our Game Guides and Release Dates.
Comments and responses
bunnybat 04/04/2015 09:29
A very well written and extremely useful guide!
fifagiggs 09/07/2008 15:03
For great games
[ see image ]ryan 13/06/2007 22:42
I am so obsessed with the game my screen name is Blacklistruler2 oh and Ronnie is a cocky,odd,and a selfish jerk and josie marren is hot and sexy
0-60 in ten drinks 11/04/2007 20:46
who would hump the telly
ROCKY BALBOA 02/03/2007 19:22
I'M THE CARBON F*CKER!!!!!!!
ROCKY BALBOA 17/02/2007 09:14
U LOT ARE ALL GAY ESTONIANS!
Novakane 03/12/2006 23:57
wow killer u need a girlfriend reeeeal bad.......
Killer 20/10/2006 23:14
To : Mia's Boyfriend, I think Mia is so sexy i even humped the damn tv she was so sexy!
Mia's Boyfriend 12/10/2006 11:55
This game made me crazy. It is the most wanted car game for me . Im still on the 10th place of black list
maniac110 30/06/2006 02:16
this game has the best graphics ever.It's fun to play and a good way to show your skillz at racing.you can also show off your skillz by desining your own car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flame Boy 28/06/2006 06:12
This game gives me SERIOUS gas
racer killer 14/05/2006 02:47
jv you are so cool mabey you can giv me yoer viper plz i ned it
racer killer 14/05/2006 02:45
ok i will be kafel ner jv but i am oley at black list 6
racer killer 14/05/2006 02:39
i will kill you i gust wot the lamber geney ok
racer killer 14/05/2006 02:37
you haw no chans a gens me ok
supper37 to king kai 15/04/2006 17:45
JV is hard on the Speedtrap. make sure u don't get too far behind or ahead becsue he will get insane speeds if you do. Be careful, he is fast. his other races aren't very hard though
king kai 30/03/2006 07:57
brilliant game and graphics.on blacklist#4 JV.aNY TIPS?
GameTester/GotLotsOfNFSGames 23/03/2006 02:31
Agree With Sprint King.
Sprint King 22/03/2006 11:13
This game has the best graphic i ever seen on any racing game, it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
razor 17/03/2006 06:46
bollly bol i do hav xbox live