Pirates of the Savage Sea, an adventure pack to the Heroes VI allows us to play as a legend of the Might and Magic universe: the Crag Hack, barbarian. This time our hero has been involved into the conflict between local brigands, pirate hunters and sneaky Nagas.
During the campaign we lead the Stronghold (Crag Hack didn't forget about his barbarian roots) against the Haven's armies. To help us come the mythical creature, Thunderbird, regiments of elementals and a new equipment, possible to get only on the Savage Sea. One of the hidden items - the Sword of the Pirate King - will be useful even long time after ending this adventure.
So hold you sabre and solve the mystery of the Savage Sea and save Crag Hack's friends before the unavoidable ruin.
Following guide contains:
- Full description of the campaign Pirates of the Savage Sea, with battles with bosses at the end of every mission.
- Detailed description of elementals and their usefulness on the battlefield.
- Description of the new Pirate Set and the Sword of the Pirate King, which is available in the campaign.
In the guide following colors are used:
- Blue - abilities and spells
- Brown - units
- Green - buildings
- Orange - items
References to maps are marked in such way: (Mx, y), where x is for a map number and y position on it. So denomination (M3, 2) tells, that on the third map you have to go to the place with number 2. Chapters about main quests are marked by (MQ) and about the secondary quests (SQ).
About Heroes VI - Pirates of the Savage Sea Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Slawomir "Asmodeusz" Michniewski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Bartlomiej Lopatka
last update : May 25, 2016
Guide contains : 34 pages, 50 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Heroes VI - Pirates of the Savage Sea Game Guide & Walkthrough
- Mission I - Map 1 (M1) | Maps Heroes VI - Pirates of the Savage Sea Guide.
- The Pirate Hunter Heroes VI - Pirates of the Savage Sea Guide.
- Counterspell Heroes VI - Pirates of the Savage Sea Guide.
- Mission I - Map 2 (M2) | Maps Heroes VI - Pirates of the Savage Sea Guide.
- Thunder Nest (2/4) Heroes VI - Pirates of the Savage Sea Guide.
Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Pirates of the Savage Sea Video Game
- genre: Strategy
- developer: Limbic Entertainment
- publisher: Ubisoft
- platform: PC
- rated: PEGI: Age 16+ / ESRB: Teen
Might & Magic Heroes VI will take place in 564 YSD*, roughly some 400 years before Might & Magic Heroes V, at the time of the second Blood Moon Eclipse, and the Rise of Kha Beleth, the Demon Sovereign.
A legendary Archangel General, killed during the war of the Elder races, is resurrected. Under the cover of preparations for the upcoming Demon invasion, he plots to recover his powers and take control of Ashan while eradicating his ancient enemies. He underestimates, however, the power of the all-too-human Griffin dynasty...
Heroes VI tells the story of the Griffin dynasty, when they were still Dukes of the Holy Empire, and not yet sitting on the Imperial throne (like in Heroes 5 and Clash of Heroes). The Griffin Duchy is east of the Empire, a region that would correspond to the Slavic nations in our own world.
At the dynasty™s origins, The Griffin Duke Pavel* was a zealous servant of the Light and a trusted lieutenant of the Falcon Emperor. He met his demise defending his own duchy from a Demon host summoned by the dying wish of a desperate enemy. Pavelā€™s heroic last stand would ensure the survival of his son, Slava, who was only a boy at the time of these events.
Pavel™s sister Sveltana*, who had left her homeland to become a prominent Necromancer in the Seven Cities, was called back to act as regent to Slava and educate him in the ways of the Griffin.
Fifteen years and a war have past. Duke Slava of Griffin is now the father of five promising children. These are the main Heroes of the Heroes 6 campaign, and they will lead different factions to battle.
- Limbic Entertainment - Developer Website.
- Ubisoft - Publisher Website.
- Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Pirates of the Savage Sea - Official Website.
Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Pirates of the Savage Sea PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 1 GB (GeForce 8800 GTX or better), 8 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7