When you'll wake up in an air duct, crouch and head right. Climb the ladder and grab one of the moving hooks. You'll be brought to a place with strange cocoons. A few steps later, your character will once again begin to feel hungry.
Head right and you will hear the sound of a closing mouse trap. Proceed to the right, where you'll find a trapped rat. Come closer... and let the heroin eat it.
Head further right, climb on top of the chest, then on the container and push aside the chest lid to create a passage. Enter the next room - here you'll have to move a cart to a window, so you can reach it. Going through the window, you'll reach the pantry. Proceed, and eventually you'll find yourself in the kitchen belonging to the next creature - the cook.
You'll have to make your way through the kitchen without getting caught - here's how to do it:
- As soon as you enter, hide in the locker near the entrance;
- Wait for the cook to throw the meat into the pot, and use that moment to cover a good distance, hiding in the recess under a large commode, next to the ovens;
- Proceed to the next location and circle around the table, going past the open oven;
- Crawl under the small table and wait for the cook to leave.
- Head towards the table and hide behind one of its legs to avoid detection - see the picture for reference;
- Wait for a chance to go upstairs, and use the drawers to climb the cabinet. Light the lantern and jump on the wooden scaffolding.
Now, you'll have to face a rather irritating fragment - you'll have to use the planks to cover a large distance, until you reach a large number of locked cages. Climb them to reach a hatch, and hide inside it.