In this chapter you will find a description covering all the Minikits, Treasures and Designs in particular missions. Before moving to collecting them, you have to make sure you have the right set of characters and items. You will need:
- Acrobat - an elven character who can use leaves to perform a higher or longer jump. The best choice would be Legolas, as he can also use his bow.
- Bow - necessary to shoot targets and creating poles to jump over gulfs. Just like above: Legolas will do just fine.
- Dig - you can use the mithril spade previously forged at the blacksmith during a mission in Bree, or choose Sam. The latter option is better, as Sam also as the Elven Rope.
- Elven Rope - like above: just keep Sam in your team to be able to use it.
- Light fire - Sam's domain once again - he has a flint needed to start a fire.
- Axe - needed to destroy cracked LEGO bricks. The best choice is of course Gimli, as you will be able to throw him and use tight corridors.
- Strength - some tasks will require great physical strength. Luckily you will have the proper character after finishing the story mode: the Uruk-hai of Cirith Ungol: Shagrat.
- Sword - Narsil or Anduril. Just have Aragorn, Elendil or Isildur with a magic weapon in your team.
- Light - the Phial of Galadriel, in possession of Frodo.
- Climb walls - another unique ability. This time you will have to make use of Gollum.
- Fishing - Merry is needed for this. You can however fish without a rod at all - just have Gollum in your team.
- Magic - switch to Gandalf
- Explosive - needed to destroy mithril cages and rocks. You will need either the mithril fireworks or the Berserker character. As obtaining the latter one is rather easy, I'd suggest using him. In order to buy a Berserker, choose to travel to Helm's Deep on the map of Middle-Earth, go through the wall (you will need the rope) and go up the stairs on the right. There you will be attacked by Uruk-hai - neutralize him and buy the character for 200.000 studs.
Treasures will be described in the order in which you can come across them during story missions, thanks to which you can collect them during one playthrough.