This chapter provides some useful tips about the mechanics available in the game:
- Do not try to collect everything at the start - a lot of places are inaccessible until you make progress in the storyline.
- You can return to the locations of story related quests while in free play mode. You can also repeat missions to improve your score and unlock more secrets.
- When you pull some element with the Grapple Gun, try to put yourself in a position right opposite of the object, to ensure maximum power. Otherwise, you will often not manage to perform a given activity on your first try.
- The health of the character is presented in the form of four hearts in the upper left corner. When the hero "dies", he loses a bit of studs (coin-blocks), and then appears in the same place.
- The hero can swim. Sometimes this fact can be easily forgotten, which can cause you to miss some valuable secrets.
- While using the car equipped with a boost, make note, that it loads up much faster when you use it to the maximum.