Events introduced in Hammers of Fate are continuation of the previous ones, from the basic game version. The play course hasn't changed. Players simply get three new campaigns. And again each of them consists of 5 missions.
Please take a look at unofficial walkthrough which describes every of fifteen scenarios in very detailed way.
About Heroes of Might and Magic V: Hammers of Fate Game Guide
Author : Pawel "HopkinZ" Fronczak for gamepressure.com
Translator : Maciej "Elrond" Myrcha
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 16 pages, 43 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Heroes of Might and Magic V: Hammers of Fate Game Guide
- Campaign 3, Mission 1 - Spy | Campaign 3 - Ylaya's Task HOM&M V HOF Guide.
- Campaign 1, Mission 5 - Choice | Campaign 1 - Freyda's Dillema HOM&M V HOF Guide.
- Campaign 2, Mission 5 - Laszlo | Campaign 2 - Wulfstan's rebellion HOM&M V HOF Guide.
- Campaign 3, Mission 5 - The End | Campaign 3 - Ylaya's Task HOM&M V HOF Guide.
- Campaign 2, Mission 3 - Partisans | Campaign 2 - Wulfstan's rebellion HOM&M V HOF Guide.
Heroes of Might and Magic V: Hammers of Fate Video Game
- genre: Strategy
- developer: Nival Interactive
- publisher: Ubi Soft
- platform: PC
- rated: PEGI 12+
New faction: Introducing the brand-new Dwarves faction, made up of heroic warriors and rune magic adepts who stalk Ashan’s deepest mountains and most hostile regions.
A brand-new adventure: Featuring 15 new missions, new heroes, and improved cut-scenes, the new campaign will lead players even deeper into the dramatic events that began with Heroes of Might and MagicY V.
Extended game experience: Includes a wealth of new spells and abilities, five new single-player maps, 10 new multiplayer maps, new buildings, new artifacts, and new neutral creatures, Heroes of Might and Magic V: Hammers of Fate gives players the tools to develop new tactics, and further their game experience both online and offline.
Improved mechanics and gameplay: Thanks to new features such as caravans and a random map generator, players will enjoy unlimited replayability and an even smoother gameplay experience. In addition, the simultaneous turn feature will speed up online games.
- Heroes of Might and Magic V: Hammers of Fate - Official website
- Nival Interactive - Developer
- Ubi Soft - Publisher
Heroes of Might and Magic V: Hammers of Fate PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM, graphic card 128MB (GeForce 3 or better), 2 GB HDD, Windows 2000/XP