Welcome to this unofficial Half Life 2: Episode Two walkthrough. It consists of game solution and a few pretty helpful clues that can help You survive in Half Life 2 world. If You're looking for some advice concerning weaponry, You should try Half Life 2 walkthrough. The weapons in Episode Two are the same and there are very few differences about the enemies. What that means is the info from that walkthrough can also be used in Episode Two. That pretty much sums up everything. Reload Your gun and fight!
Marcin "jedik" Terelak
- Pick up every item you find.
- Whenever you find yourself in darkness, turn on the flashlight.
- The flashlight recharges its battery very quickly. It's good to turn it off before the battery goes flat. Then it will recharge faster.
- If it's possible, use the flammable containers. For example barrels. The ammo is pretty precious so it's wise to kill enemies without wasting it.
- If you think it's too hard, set the combat difficulty to Easy.
- Save the game very often.
About Half-Life 2: Episode Two Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Marcin "Jedik" Terelak for gamepressure.com
last update : May 11, 2016
Guide contains : 19 pages, 283 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Half-Life 2: Episode Two Game Guide & Walkthrough
Half-Life 2: Episode Two Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Valve Software
- publisher: Electronic Arts
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 16+ / ESRB: Mature
Half-LifeY 2: Episode Two is the second in a trilogy of new games created by Valve that extends the award-winning and best-selling Half-LifeY adventure.
As Dr. Gordon Freeman, you were last seen exiting City 17 with Alyx Vance as the Citadel erupted amidst a storm of unknown proportions. In Episode Two, you must battle and race against Combine forces as you traverse the White Forest to deliver a crucial information packet stolen from the Citadel to an enclave of fellow resistance scientists.
Episode Two extends the award-winning Half-Life gameplay with unique weapons, vehicles, and newly-spawned creatures.
- Electronic Arts - Publisher Website.
- Valve Software - Developer Website.
- Orange Box - Orange Box Website.
Half-Life 2: Episode Two PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Pentium 4 3 GHz, 1 GB RAM, graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 5700 or better), 5 GB HDD, Windows 2000/XP/Vista, lacze internetowe