About God of War 2 Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Krzysztof "Lordareon" Gonciarz for gamepressure.com
last update : May 11, 2016
Guide contains : 27 pages, 194 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of God of War 2 Game Guide & Walkthrough
God of War II Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: SCEI
- publisher: SCEE
- platform: PS2
- rated: 18+
GOD OF WAR II BRINGS TWICE THE CARNAGE
- An all-new, double-epic rampage through Ancient Greece
- New enemies, new challenges, new weapons, new combat moves
- Multi-award winning God of War development team are back with a vengeance
It’s time to wield the Blades of Chaos once again. Kratos, Spartan warrior turned God of War, returns for another claret-spilling frenzy, exclusively on PlayStationY2. With a whole new repertoire of combat moves and magic at his disposal, it’s down to Kratos to change the destiny of gods and men – by killing as many of them as possible.
2005’s God of War™ was widely considered to be the best PlayStationY2 game of the year, with over a dozen “Game of the Year” awards. Created by the same team – Sony Computer Entertainment America’s Santa Monica Studios (headed up by maverick developer David Jaffe) – God of War™ II brings twice the carnage to PlayStationY2 this time around.
In the first adventure, warrior Kratos dethroned Ares, the God of War, in the greatest – and bloodiest – of Greek tragedies. Now a god himself, Kratos sits on Ares’ throne on Olympus – but he’s not sitting about for long. More ruthless and bloodthirsty than Ares ever was, Kratos is one war god who loves the hands-on aspect of his job.
- Break bones, sever limbs and crush heads with all the brute force you’d expect of a foul-tempered god. Get stuck into a whole new armoury of combination techniques and elemental magic attacks – in addition to the moves you learnt in the first God of War.
- Come face-to-face with Atlas, Icarus and the ancient and noble beasts of legend; then kick the crap out of them. You’ve already carved up a Cyclops and a Cerebus – this time around, there’s a whole new menagerie to batter. Flying Gryphons? They’re not flying any more.
- More terrain to explore and more puzzles to solve. Whether you’re roaming the Dark Swamp or dealing with the Sisters of Fate, God of War™ II keeps your brain in top gear, even when your battle reflexes are taking a breather.
- Mythological carnage
- Continues the epic story begun in the astounding God of War – and developed by the same award-winning development team
- A huge collection of new combat moves to complement those from the first God of War
- A whole host of new enemies and bosses as well as some familiar favourites
- Vivid new terrains to explore and ingenious new puzzles to solve
- http://us.playstation.com/GodofWar2/ - Official website.