Even gods can be defeated.
GOD OF WAR II BRINGS TWICE THE CARNAGE
- An all-new, double-epic rampage through Ancient Greece
- New enemies, new challenges, new weapons, new combat moves
- Multi-award winning God of War development team are back with a vengeance
It’s time to wield the Blades of Chaos once again. Kratos, Spartan warrior turned God of War, returns for another claret-spilling frenzy, exclusively on PlayStation®2. With a whole new repertoire of combat moves and magic at his disposal, it’s down to Kratos to change the destiny of gods and men – by killing as many of them as possible.
2005’s God of War™ was widely considered to be the best PlayStation®2 game of the year, with over a dozen “Game of the Year” awards. Created by the same team – Sony Computer Entertainment America’s Santa Monica Studios (headed up by maverick developer David Jaffe) – God of War™ II brings twice the carnage to PlayStation®2 this time around.
In the first adventure, warrior Kratos dethroned Ares, the God of War, in the greatest – and bloodiest – of Greek tragedies. Now a god himself, Kratos sits on Ares’ throne on Olympus – but he’s not sitting about for long. More ruthless and bloodthirsty than Ares ever was, Kratos is one war god who loves the hands-on aspect of his job.
- Break bones, sever limbs and crush heads with all the brute force you’d expect of a foul-tempered god. Get stuck into a whole new armoury of combination techniques and elemental magic attacks – in addition to the moves you learnt in the first God of War.
- Come face-to-face with Atlas, Icarus and the ancient and noble beasts of legend; then kick the crap out of them. You’ve already carved up a Cyclops and a Cerebus – this time around, there’s a whole new menagerie to batter. Flying Gryphons? They’re not flying any more.
- More terrain to explore and more puzzles to solve. Whether you’re roaming the Dark Swamp or dealing with the Sisters of Fate, God of War™ II keeps your brain in top gear, even when your battle reflexes are taking a breather.
- Mythological carnage
- Continues the epic story begun in the astounding God of War – and developed by the same award-winning development team
- A huge collection of new combat moves to complement those from the first God of War
- A whole host of new enemies and bosses as well as some familiar favourites
- Vivid new terrains to explore and ingenious new puzzles to solve
(info about game from official fact sheet)
http://us.playstation.com/GodofWar2/ - Official website.
You are not permitted to copy any image, text or info from this page.
This site is not assotiated with and/or endorsed by the SCEE or SCEI. Official God of War 2 page at http://us.playstation.com/GodofWar2/
All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Copyright © 2000 - 2013 GRY-Online S.A. for gamepressure.com, unofficial game guides, walkthroughs,
secrets, game tips, maps & strategies for top games.
Comments and responses
Stranger 29/03/2013 12:58
That text tells what generally you can find in our guides section. Each game and each guide is different - some have very detailed maps, some don't, some have tons of collectibles, some don't have any.this post has been modified by its author [2013-03-29 13:59:55]
youbastards 28/03/2013 19:55
Hey! Where are the fucking maps!? The discription at the top sais this guid includes maps! You liars!
killers 23/01/2009 12:58
Hi, can someone email me the key bindings for this game to email@example.com so that I can add a template for this game to my software called Keystroke! a voice recognition software for gamers by Killers Software at www.killerssoftware.com Thank You
fifagiggs 09/07/2008 15:07
Great game For great games http://eagamespot.blogspot.com