Complete sneaking sections after getting to Whitehill's camp. Watch out for guards and wait for the right time to move ahead.
Burn down the tower
Spook their horses
Go spill some blood
After sneaking up near Ludd's tent, you must make a decision. Choose who will you follow.
- Follow Ludd - This option should be selected by players interested in blue ending cunning strategy or unwavering conviction. Following Ludd will also close access to saving Ryon. During the battle with Ludd, you will be able to spare him.
- Follow Gryff - This option should be selected by players interested in red ending Instinct and nobility or Fierce passion. Following Gryff will allow you to save Ryon but will make it impossible to kill your target, Ludd. During the battle with Gryff you will be able to spare him.
Return to the Ironrath after taking care of the enemies. There, you will face few battles. You will face an important choice that will not impact the game ending.
- Defend the smallfolk!
- Defend the gate!
Don't give me sympathy
I'm different now
You know me well
Your father worries me
I cannot control Gryff
I trust your intentions
Your family is the threat, not me
Fate will decide
You have my word
Once the conversation with Gwyn ends, you will be able to change your mind about the poison/ambush. If you gave Gwyn your word ("You have my word") and you will break it, she will stab you in your back during the battle.
I'll never call you Father
Let's get this over with
I humbly welcome you
Our hall is yours
It's just a chair, Ludd
F*ck, this is difficult
What, don't you like party?
You're just nervous
Calm down, Ludd
During the conversation with Ludd, signal your allies to start the attack. The battle on the courtyard will be same as in case of Rodrik. You will fail in repelling attacks and Asher will be forced to escape.
If you decided to poison Ludd - Poison Ludd during the party, talk with Gryff:
Better a fighter than a coward
Mind your manners, brother...
Time for the wine, Talia
To our Alliance
To my brothers
When proposing toast, Ludd will be suspicious and he will want Asher to drink the wine. His mother will try to do it instead and you can allow her to do it (Let her drink) or save her from poisoning (Don't let her drink).
- Let her drink - If you pick this option, Ludd and your mother will be poisoned.
- Don't let her drink - If you pick this option, Ludd will escape, but Gryff will die.
After the events in Ironrath, you will be moved north, to Gared. After burning Cotter's corpse, you will have to decide what will be your next step related to North Grove.
- We will stay here - You will fulfill the will of fallen Lord Gregor and will stay in North Grove with newly met companions.
- We march south - Choosing this option will make you and the soldiers march to Ironrath. You will leave North Grove and will not fulfill the role of the fallen Lord Gregor.
The last events will happen in Kings Landing. Depending on the previously made choice, Mira will be killed by chopping her head off or she will be standing next to her future husband, Morgryn.