Important choice #1
The first important choice of the game is in the first chapter. You need to decide whether to stab Ramsay or to drop the knife that he has given to you.
- [Stab Ramsay] - You try to stab Ramsay. He, unfortunately, won't get stabbed, but your character will get hit in the belly.
- [Drop Knife] - You drop the knife with similar consequences as with the first choice. The only difference is that Ramsay won't hit you.
Important choice #2
The second important choice is in the fifth chapter of the game. You have to decide whether or not to tell Tyrion the truth, and to tell him that the Renegade Queen Cersei has sent you.
- She left me no choice - You tell Tyrion the truth and openly confess that Cersei has sent you.
- What are you talking about? - You try to hide the truth and lie to Tyrion.
Both choices will end in the same way. Tyrion can see the truth whether you tell him it or not.
Important choice #3
The third important choice is in the sixth chapter. It is up to you whether you kill the traitor or let him live.
- [Kill the traitor] - You kill the traitor in front of everybody
- [Spare his life] - You spare the traitor's life
If you don't kill the traitor this person will tell you that Asher will get caught in a trap. Both of these choices will have the same consequences in this episode. In both cases Asher (with you) will get caught in a trap.
The person who betrayed your family is a totally different case. In one case it will be Duncan, in the other it will be Royland. In order to know who will betray, you need to go back to the first episode of the game of throne and analyze the important choice of appointing your counselor. The traitor is a person that you didn't choose. The equally important cases are the choices that are in next episodes of the game. One of them is the situation in which Lord Whitehill tells you to kiss his signet ring (episode two, the second choice), the next one is the moment when Gryff gets caught (episode four, the second choice). You won't encounter any more consequences in this episode.
Important choice #4
The last decision in this episode is the moment when you leave Asher or Rodrik. The choice is at the end of the chapter six.
- Asher: Stays behind - You leave Asher on the battlefield so that Rodrik can escape
- Rodrik: Stays behind - You leave Rodrik on the battle field so that Asher can escape
The consequences of this decision will be seen in the next episode.