Free iOS App iPhone & Ipad Download Game Guide PDF, ePUB & iBooks

Final Fantasy XV Game Guide by gamepressure.com

Final Fantasy XV Game Guide

Free iOS App iPhone & Ipad Download Game Guide PDF, ePUB & iBooks
Table of Contents

A Menace Sleeps in Keycatrich | Menace Beneath Lucis dungeons Final Fantasy XV Guide

The first (in the quest log) Menace dungeon in the game, as well as the easiest one. You will run into pretty standard enemies here - the only difference is that they have higher levels, making them more durable and capable of dealing higher damage. The recommended level to visit this dungeon is 55.

Entrance

The entrance to this dungeon can be found at the end of Keycatrich Trench. - A Menace Sleeps in Keycatrich | Menace Beneath Lucis dungeons - Menace Beneath Lucis - end-game dungeons - Final Fantasy XV Game Guide
The entrance to this dungeon can be found at the end of Keycatrich Trench.

The entrance is located at the end of Keycatrich Trench dungeon.

Information about the dungeon

Key aspects of this dungeon:

  • There are 32 rooms here, counting every branching room - you can acquire up to 32 items from this dungeon.
  • There's only a single campsite.
  • Turn left on the first fork.
  • Take the middle path on the second fork.
  • Take the middle path again on the third fork.

Enemies

Name

Hints

Ereshkigal

Vulnerable to Swords, Shields, Fire and Light, resistant to Lightning.

Galvanade

Vulnerable to Firearms, Machinery and Light, absorbs Lightning.

Black Flan

Vulnerable to Light, resistant to all other types of weapons aside from Royal Arms.

Bavaro is

Vulnerable to Ice, Lightning and Light, resistant to all other types of weapons, absorbs Fire.

Marshmallow

Vulnerable to Fire, Lightning and Light, resistant to all other types of weapons and Ice.

Hecteyes

Vulnerable to Polearms, Shields and Light.

Lakhmu Flan (boss)

Vulnerable to Light, resistant to all other types of weapons aside from Royal Arms.

Uses a gravity attack - pulls targets towards itself while dealing damage.

Available treasures

Number

Treasure

1

Beautiful Bottle

2

Beautiful Bottle

3

Circlet

4

Debased Coin

5

Debased Coin

6

Debased Silverpiece

7

Debased Silverpiece

8

Diamond Bracelet

9

Dominator (Greatsword) - first campsite

10

Earth Gemstone

11

Elixir

12

Emerald Bracelet (50%), Hi-Elixir (25%), Hi-Potion (25%)

13

Gold Bangle

14

Gold Bangle (50% chance), Elixir (25%), Hi-Potion (25%)

15

Hi-Potion

16

Hi-Potion

17

Hyper Magnum (Firearm) - boss room

18

Lesser Sensor

19

Lesser Sensor

20

Mega Phoenix (50%), Ether (25%), Hi-Potion (25%)

21

Mythril Shaft

22

Mythril Shaft

23

Oracle Ascension Coin

24

Oracle Ascension Coin

25

Prismatic Shard

26

Prismatic Shard

27

Quality Building Stone

28

Rune Earring (50%), Ether (25%), Hi-Potion (25%)

29

Shattered Timepiece

30

Sky Gemstone

31

Splendid Building Stone

32

Splendid Building Stone

33

Wizard Shield

34

Yellowstone Crystal

Note - the number in the table is not the order in which the item is found in the dungeon. Numbers are only there to make the table easier to read.

You are not permitted to copy any image, text or info from this page.

This site is not assotiated with and/or endorsed by the Square-Enix / Eidos or Square-Enix.
Official Final Fantasy XV Game Guide page at http://eu.square-enix.com/en . All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners.

Copyright 2000 - 2016 GRY-Online S.A. for gamepressure.com, unofficial game guides, walkthroughs, secrets, game tips, maps & strategies for top games.