1. On the crane, southern side;
2. Lionhead Island. In the valley with the waterfalls – after exiting the valley, on the left side of the waterfall, between some rocks, next to a tree;
3. Nearby there is a small sand field, on which you can get from the water, it’s enough to get a clear shot;
4. Between the shipyard, and the next building there is an alley, from which you can get a clear shot. The target is on the wall, by the upper building.
1. The upper part of one of the ruined arches;
2. Tomb of Heroes. After getting through the hall with the pool, right after entering the corridor turn back and look up;
3. Top right corner of a ruined arch (from the side of a small lake);
4. On the other side of the arch, right above the entrance;
5. On the rocks before the waterfall (in its upper part).
1. The ruined tower, from the southern side;
2. On one of the arches, from the pond’s side;
3. Archon’s Knot. You’ll get there through the tower in Brightwood, you have to jump down through the barrier and into the hole, the target is right in front of you;
4. Forsaken Fortress. Take the stairs on the right, right before the end on the right column;
5. Brightwood Tower, you have to buy it first. In the sleeping room, behind one of the windows (break the glass using a weapon);
1. After getting to the top turn around, the target is on a roof on the left;
2. On the top of the tower, you’ll see it while standing on the stairs leading up;
3. On the roof of a tomb, to the right of the big crypt;
4. Behind the closed gate, on the left side, on a tower. You can shoot it by standing by the tree and the book shelf, if you haven’t bought the mansion yet;
5. You have to buy the Cemetery Mansion. You’ll receive a key, using which you’ll get to Shelley Crypt. After getting to the shining sphere and activating the passage, before you exit the grotto look to the right, next to the torch.
1. After getting under the bridge, on the other side between the niches;
2. After entering the city, stairs leading up to the defence wall, the target is on the end;
3. Before the bridge, on the left next to the carriage, above the chest.
4. In the upper corner of the room on the 1st floor of the furniture shop.
Bowerstone Old Town
1. Right before the stairs leading up (from the cemetery’s side), the target is on a water tower;
2. In a building right above the stairs leading to the first floor.
1. Go along the rails, on the end there is a tower, with the target on it;
2. Hobbe Cave, on the top of the grotto with chains;
3. The cliff on the right, right before the Hobbe Cave entrance;
4. Temple of Shadows, right above the left entrance;
5. By the giant windows, on the right in the upper part of the arch.
1. On the cliff, while getting up the stairs;
2. Howling Halls. After getting to the large room with spikes in the centre, the target is in the upper right corner;
3. Right before the entrance to the Howling Halls turn around, the target is on the wall;
4. Next to the ruined tower, above the chest;
5. The entrance into the woods through a stone passage, the target is above it, on the chest’s side.
1. In the house opposite the cage;
2. Behind the small warehouse;
3. A small branching, with a chest on the right side. The target is opposite, on a column;
4. The last tomb on the left, right after you cross the foggy road;
5. Twinblade’s Tomb, the last room, right above the door;
6. Shadow Court, when you get to the hallway with the spiked platforms, turn around, the target is right above the entrance.
1. On the wall, on the back of the sculptor’s workshop;
2. On the wall on the northern part of the bridge, jump across the fence to get a clear shot;
3. On the columns on the left, right after swimming across the lake;
1. High above the main entrance, in the window. Stand between the monument, before the first stairs;
2. The library at the castle, above the entrance;
3. Lady Grey’s Tomb, on the other side of the hole you must jump into.
Old Tomb, through the flooded part you will get up, there will be stalactites around. The target is above the fault.
1. Top of the ruined tower, on one of the nearby columns;
2. Go through the door, a hole in the wall in the next room, on the left.