This guide for Europa Universalis IV will get the payers acquainted with the sophisticated aspects of gameplay and help them take advantage of all the options optimally, to enable them develop their empire as dynamically as possible. The guide includes practical information and hints that both veterans and newcomers to this title, who may find the amount of slides and numbers dizzying, will find useful. The contents of this guide revolves around the administrative, economic, diplomatic and wartime issues included in the game. The reader will also be acquainted with the implemented system of monarchy and the ropes of ruling.
Somewhat traditionally, when it comes to games developed by Paradox Interactive, you need to pay attention to the software's version which, in the case of this guide, was 1.1.2.
Arek "Skan" Kaminski (www.gry-online.pl)
About Europa Universalis IV Game Guide
Author : Arek "Skan" Kaminski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Slawomir "Szczur" Niejadlik
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 25 pages, 52 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Europa Universalis IV Game Guide
Europa Universalis IV Video Game
- genre: Strategy
- developer: Paradox Interactive
- publisher: Paradox Interactive
- platform: PC
- rated: PEGI: Age 12+
Paradox Development Studio is back with the fourth installment of the their empire building game series that defined the Grand Strategy Genre. Europa Universalis IV gives you control of a nation to guide through the years in order to create a dominant global empire. Rule your nation through the centuries, with unparalleled freedom, depth and historical accuracy.
True exploration, trade, warfare and diplomacy will be brought to life in this epic title rife with rich strategic and tactical depth.
- Take your own decisions: Nation building is flexible: decide your own form of government, the structure of your society, trade politics and more. The possibilities are endless.
- Use your Monarch Power: Experience the new system of monarch power where your spread of choices is influence by the caliber of the man you have at the top. Do you have a warrior King? Then it is time to make war.
- Experience history coming to life: The great people and personalities of the past are on hand to support you. Thousands of historical events guide you, with unique different flavor depending on the country you play. Have more than a thousand historical leaders and over 4000 historical Monarchs at your disposal.
- The world is now your playground: Players can enjoy over 300 years of gameplay in a lush topographic map in full 3D. Lead any one of more than 250 countries that originally existed during the game’s extensive time span.
- Experience the all new trade system: The trade system adds a new dimension to the great trade empires of the period. Seize control of key ports to expand your trade, support it with your powerful fleet and the wealth of the world will flow to you.
- Bring out your diplomatic skills: Deeper diplomatic gameplay, with coalitions, threats, fleet basing rights and detailed support for rebels. Introducing unilateral opinions, a country may dislike you, but you can be neutral towards them.
- Engage in Multiplayer: Battle against your friends or try co-operative multiplayer mode that allows several players to work together to control a single nation for up to 32 players. Featuring hotjoin, improved chat, new matchmaking server andsupport for a standalone server.
- Create your own history & customize your game: Europa Universalis IV gives you the chance to customize and mod practically anything your heart may desire.
Europa Universalis IV PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Pentium IV 2.4 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 8800 GT or better), 2 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7/8, lacze internetowe