Welcome to the Drakensang walkthrough. The text below covers both the main plot and the sidequests along with different approaches to completing them. The guide has been split into eleven sections each with its own map showing the locations of key places and characters. This division is not present in the game but it makes the text a bit clearer. I also encourage you to read through the general tips section where you can find useful information for both rookies and more experienced players. I hope that this guide makes your game even more enjoyable. Good luck!
Karol "Karolus" Wilczek
About Drakensang: The Dark Eye Game Guide
Author : Karol "Karolus" Wilczek for gamepressure.com
Translator : Artur "Sir Artus" Cnotalski
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 64 pages, 119 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Drakensang: The Dark Eye Game Guide
- General Tips | Basics Drakensang: TDE Guide.
- Chapter 1 - Sidequests | Chapter 1 Drakensang: TDE Guide.
- Chapter 7 - Sidequests | Chapter 7 Drakensang: TDE Guide.
- Chapter 4 - Maps: M6. Moorbridge Marshes | Chapter 4 Drakensang: TDE Guide.
- Chapter 1 - Maps: M1. Avestreu | Chapter 1 Drakensang: TDE Guide.
Drakensang: The Dark Eye Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Radon Labs
- publisher: THQ / dtp entertainment
- platform: PC
- rated: PEGI: 12+ / ESRB: Teen
Drakensang brings back epic party-based RPG gameplay in a breathtakingly detailed world, based on one of the world’s biggest pen & paper franchises. With incredible eye for detail, the world of Aventuria comes alive on the PC in state-of-the-art 3D graphics that bring to life the epic vistas and stunning variety of this one-of-a-kind fantasy world.
Drakensang: The Dark Eye is the first PC adaptation of Germany’s most popular and long-standing pen & paper RPG franchise in 10 years. In the last twenty years a thriving community of millions has grown, as the fantasy universe of Aventuria has been expanded in books, board and computer games.
- party-based single-player RPG
- extensive terrain
- talent-based dialogue system
- strategic real-time combat
- faithful adaptation of an epic fantasy
- varied, flexible magic system
- Nebula 3 Engine
- full Shader 2.0 and 3.0 support
- realistic physics
- living artificial intelligence
- hitzone-based combat system
- motion-captured animations
- Radon Labs - Developer Website.
- THQ - US Publisher Website.
- dtp entertainment - EU Publisher Website.
- Drakensang: The Dark Eye - Official Website.
Drakensang: The Dark Eye PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 8600 or better), 6 GB HDD, Windows XP SP2/Vista