Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen game guide includes both the original Dragon's Dogma and its expansion. Among the most important information you can list: game mechanics, pieces of advice and chapters concerning character creation. All the available quests were described in details and a significant amount of attention was devoted to The Everfall. A precise description on how to deal with the labyrinth, available in Bitterblack Isle expansion, was included. Additional chapters devoted to character creation and character classes (so-called vocations) will surely become a valuable source of knowledge for players that are not familiar with the franchise, and the chapter concerning crafting - creating new objects, will provide a list of available components and products that can be crafted. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is a game available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and now also on PC. The game is a RPG that reminds us of a MMO game: players travel across the land with their computer companions and make progress in the storyline, they complete selected quests and level up which is especially important. Enemies respawn in areas where they have been beaten before (or return even stronger) to increase the challenge. The bow-shooting system is a masterpiece, and various monsters and a lot of magic make the game a must play.
The game guide includes:
- Description of how to complete main and side quests, including how they begin,
- Full description of The Everfall and Bitterblack Isle,
- Bestiary devoted to mighty creatures that you will encounter and tips on how to fight them,
- Pieces of advice for beginners and a description of character classes,
- A list of items that can be crafted which will save you a lot of time,
- A list of available achievements/trophies and ways to unlock them.
Szymon "Hed" Liebert & Patrick "YxU" Homa (www.gry-online.pl)
About Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Game Guide
Author : Szymon "Hed" Liebert & Patrick "YxU" Homa for gamepressure.com
Translator : Agnieszka "Aeth" Jedrzejczyk
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 122 pages, 625 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Game Guide
- Character creation | Character and its development Dragon's Dogma Guide.
- PC | Controls Dragon's Dogma Guide.
- Classes | Character and its development Dragon's Dogma Guide.
- Introduction | Bitterblack Isle - Dark Arisen DLC Dragon's Dogma Guide.
- Land of Opportunity | Act I - side quests Dragon's Dogma Guide.
Dragon's Dogma Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Capcom
- publisher: Capcom
- platform: XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
Dragon’s Dogma is an exciting new franchise which redefines the action genre from the team that produced some of Capcom’s greatest action games. Set in a huge open world, Dragon’s Dogma offers an exhilarating and fulfilling action combat game with the freedom to explore and interact in a rich, living and breathing world. Alongside your party of three, you set out to track down and destroy a mysterious dragon.
Your teammates fight independently of you, demonstrating prowess and ability they have developed based on traits learned over time from you and your actions. Dragon’s Dogma offers a near endless opportunity to help develop partner characters to fight alongside you. With an epic story and incredible action, Dragon’s Dogma is set to be one of Capcom’s newest hit franchises.
• Highly Stylised Action Combat – The creators of this game were responsible for the action hits – Resident Evil 4 and Devil May Cry 4.
• Fight With Ability – The soul of combat comes down to how the game is played, where you strike the enemy, and how you react to their attacks.
• Accessible Depth – Bringing an unprecedented level of depth to the action genre, every decision has an effect on gameplay in an intuitive way that does not require micromanagement. The weight of your weapon, the material of your armour – even the length of your legs – plays a role in how you fi ght your battles, but does not interrupt the flow of the action.
• Epic Adventure – Dragon’s Dogma is built from the ground up as an action experience for consoles with a continuous, epic storyline that stands alone in style, scope and substance.
• Open World – Utilising Capcom’s proprietary MT Framework engine and the groundbreaking graphical styles and lighting effects used in Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2, Dragon’s Dogma expands the environment to create a vast, richly detailed world, ripe for exploration.
• A Rich Population – In addition to interacting with hundreds of fully voiced NPCs, you’ll be able to fi ght a large variety of creatures, from goblins to griffi ns and dragons. Each enemy requires a different strategy and provides a unique experience.