In this chapter of the guide, you can find walkthroughs for all of the side quests connected with your allies. First of all, these are quests that allow you to recruit new party members but, you can also find here, the quests tasked to you directly by the allies themselves, or connected with them, in some way. You can view these quests in your log, in The Inner Circle tab.
Several important notes:
- The note new party member, in the quest's name, suggests that for completing that quest, you will be able to include a new party member in your party. It is a good idea to complete such quests in the first place.
- Watch out while talking to the potential party members. They join your party only after you agree to that.
- It is a good idea to meet with the party members at the Inquisition's HQ and this kind of interactions (along with romances) have been described, in more detail, in the guide for the game.
- Practically, all of the Inner Circle quests require you to travel between locations. I recommend that you acquaint yourself with the names that appear in the walkthrough, as well as with the references to maps of locations.
- Companion quests become available at the very beginning of the game, alongside your progress into the storyline, or exclusively for the character that is romantically involved with your character, which makes it impossible to complete them all, during one game.
- There are no rewards for some of the quests (see: the individual quests).
- Some of the quests become available only is your approval level, with a given character, is sufficiently high. Also, you need to see the cutscenes that often appear whenever you want to talk to someone. Sometimes, after such cutscenes, you need to leave and return to Haven or Skyhold, to start the quest
- NOTE! If you want to complete Inner Circle quests, remember to do that before the last quest of the main storyline starts - What Pride Had Wrought - because the majority of them become unavailable, past that point.