Welcome to the unofficial guide to "Dracula: Origin" PC video game. This guide consists entirely of a very detailed walkthrough of all four chapters of the game. I've described all the necessary actions, as well as marked some of the important things. Red color was used to designate new objects available for pick up. Once you've taken them, they can be found in the ITEMS section of your diary. Blue color was used to mark some of the important documents and pictures. You shouldn't be surprised by the fact that you'll be allowed to read them by opening your diary. Finally, green color marks some of the reports you'll be presented with during the course of the game. These clues appear automatically in your diary once you've performed necessary actions to proceed. I would recommend that you follow my instructions right from the start. Otherwise you may have some problems finding out what you might have missed along the way. It's also wise to use the SPACE key each time you've entered a new room, so you'll know exactly where to go. The eye icon will tell you that you can only take a look at an item. The hand icon means you that you can use it or that you can take it. Have fun playing the game!
About Dracula: Origin Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
last update : May 11, 2016
Guide contains : 44 pages, 268 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Dracula: Origin Game Guide & Walkthrough
Dracula: Origin Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Frogwares
- publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- platform: PC
- rated: PEGI: 12+ / ESRB: Teen
Dracula: Origin is the new adventure game from Frogwares studio, the team that developed the famous Sherlock Holmes series for PC. Having successfully tackled the myth of Cthulhu in Sherlock Holmes - The Awakened, Frogwares is once again venturing into a disturbing and fantastic universe, the world of the Prince of Darkness, in an adventure which combines romanticism, mystery and horror.
Young, charming and devout, but emotionally broken since the suicide of his wife, Count Dracula has been transformed into a monster, with an insatiable thirst for blood and vengeance, cursed to eternal damnation.
In the game, you play the role of Professor Van Helsing, the celebrated vampire hunter, on the hunt for Dracula, while Dracula himself is on a quest for a mysterious manuscript which will give him the power to raise the dead.
Your goal is to prevent Dracula from finding and using this manuscript, and also to kill him, in order to liberate the souls of all those who have had the misfortune to cross his path.
Using conventional Point & Click gameplay, Dracula: Origin is a superb adventure supported by impeccable graphics and a rich storyline, which takes you to London, Egypt, Austria, and of course, to Transylvania, in the famous home of the great vampire. With a subtle combination of 2D environments and animated 3D characters, the game faithfully reproduces the world imagined by the celebrated author Bram Stoker, with all its associated motifs (horror, love, blood, crucifixes, stakes, garlic, etc.), in a disturbing, finely-realized and absorbing Gothic atmosphere.
- An unrelenting pursuit of one of the most terrifying figures from fantasy literature.
- Confrontation between two antithetical heroes: Van Helsing, the restrained scientist and spiritual hero, and the young and high-spirited Dracula, whose inhumanity matches his malevolence.
- Superb graphics, combining 2D environments and 3D characters.
- A deep storyline, focusing on Van Helsing's quest to kills the king of all vampires, and Dracula's quest to find the manuscript to raise the dead.
- Interaction with over 40 characters. Use and combination of over 150 objects associated with the vampire-themed storyline (stake, statue, garlic, mirror, etc.).
- A romantic, bloody and violent Gothic ambiance which is true to the original world created by Bram Stoker, providing total immersion into the adventure.
- A progressive Help System to lead players to the solution with more and more accurate hints.
- Dracula: Origin - Official Website.
Dracula: Origin PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Pentium 4 3 GHz, 1 GB RAM, graphic card 256 MB (GeForce FX 5200 or better), 3 GB HDD, Windows XP SP2/Vista