Don't Starve is a very complex and a very demanding survival simulator. And a very unforgiving one, at the same time. It is enough to make one unnecessary step to have your character die a painful and irreversible death. To prevent that, or at least cut the number of prospective deaths down, it is a best to make use of this guide. The information contained in it is very useful, and may prove crucial for the struggle for survival in the wilderness.
The guide featuring:
- Gameplay basics
- A detailed description of the first several days of the adventure
- Hints connected with setting up a camp
- Information on all possible ways of finding food
- A chapter devoted to the description of fighting system and available weapons
- Description of all magical items
- The most important information on pigs
- Description of beating the Adventure Mode
- The method of starting the in-game console and using cheat codes
- Thanks to this guide, the most recent game from the Klei studios will hide no secrets from you.
Michal "kwisc" Chwistek
About Don't Starve Game Guide
Author : Michal "kwisc" Chwistek & Przemyslaw "Imhotep" Dziecinski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Lukasz "luckie" Szliselman & Slawomir "Szczur" Niejadlik
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 44 pages, 200 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Don't Starve Game Guide
Don't Starve Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Klei Entertainment
- publisher: Klei Entertainment
- platform: PC
Play as Wilson, an intrepid Gentleman Scientist who has been trapped by a demon and transported to a mysterious wilderness world. Wilson must learn to exploit his environment and its inhabitants if he ever hopes to escape and find his way back home. Enter a strange and unexplored world full of strange creatures, dangers, and surprises. Gather resources to craft items and structures that match your survival style. Play your way as you unravel the mysteries of this strange land.
Don't Starve PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 1.7 GHz, 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM - Vista/7), graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 8800 or better), 500 MB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7/8