- The choice of a class at the beginning doesn’t have much significance – you receive just one ability and +4 points to defence against attacks connected with the class you have chosen;
- The bow is useful only in the early part of the game, think twice before investing points in archery skills;
- Falling down from any heights doesn’t affect you health;
- By pressing the „Q” button, you can transform your character into a dragon and the other way round (only after getting the ability itself, that is after capturing the Battle Tower);
- After pressing the „U” button, a menu will appear on the right, using which you can instantly move to your Battle Tower (only after gaining such an ability, that is after capturing the Battle Tower);
- The „F” button activates a pause which you can use at any moment in the game. During it you can change the skills shortcuts;
- Some teleports don’t offer the possibility to choose the destination;
- Not every mission has to be completed by using physical strength;
- You can meet illusionist, who are able to completely change the appearance of your character;
- Talk to everybody – you can always get to know some interesting things. Read minds as well, you’ll get to know passwords and item localizations etc. The higher the „price” of reading one’s mind, the more interesting the information will be. If it’s very low you probably won’t learn anything useful;
- Unfortunately you aren’t able to assemble a team to help you out;
- You can, however, create your own minion, which will fight alongside you and attract enemy attention. You will be offered the possibility to make one by a necromancer (after completing one of the early missions or later, after obtaining the Battle Tower). You can also summon undead/ghosts/demons;
- You only need to have a scroll with a formula in your inventory and an alchemist will be able to prepare a potions;
- Plan in advance in which skill you will invest – you can view all of them from the beginning of the game;
- Try to gather every plant you find – you can later use them to create potions and enchant items;
- While in dragon form, you are able to dodge ballista missiles, but you’re defenceless against self-guided missiles;
- You’re not able to attack land units while in dragon form.
Naberius M2.6(1) – this means that you can find Naberius in the Old Cave (map M2.6) in the spot marked with 1.
Not every character/place is marked on the map – only those most important.
Brown colour – quests
Blue colour – maps and specific points on the map
Orange colour – characters
Green colour – items
Passages to other locations.
Chests (also the golden ones).
Normal teleport – it allows you to choose the destination point from those that you have already visited.
Special teleport – it works only in one way and you can’t choose the destination point.
Important targets (for example - magician/archer/warrior in Damian’s Flying Fortresses).
A zone in which you can’t turn into a dragon.