This is an unofficial guide for Dishonored. It contains a very detailed description of how to complete all of the missions. Description of each of the stages contains (currently under preparation) information concerning:
- The completion of main and side tasks;
- Possible paths leading to further areas;
- Effective ways of eliminating both the encountered characters and safety systems;
- The solution of puzzles;
- Finding hidden items.
This guide has been colour coded in a following manner:
- Brown for important characters, regardless of whether they are friends or foes.
- Blue for the explored areas (the names of the areas have been put in square brackets).
- Green for regular items to be found throughout the game (gold, medicine, basic weaponry etc.)
- Orange for secret items (treasures) to be found throughout the game, as wel as for items of special interest (eg. keys or quest items).
Jacek "Stranger" Halas
About Dishonored Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
Translator : Slawomir "Szczur" Niejadlik
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 147 pages, 860 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Dishonored Game Guide
- Dishonored Game Guide Dishonored Guide.
- Choosing how to eliminate the Pendelton Twins | Mission 3 - House of Pleasure Dishonored Guide.
- Choosing how to eliminate the High Overseer Campbell | Mission 2 - High Overseer Campbell Dishonored Guide.
- Choosing how to eliminate Daud | Mission 7 - The Flooded District Dishonored Guide.
- Choosing your way of eliminating Lady Boyle | Mission 5 - Lady Boyle's Last Party Dishonored Guide.
Dishonored Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Arkane Studios
- publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
You are the once-trusted bodyguard of the Empress. Framed for her murder and driven by revenge, you must become an infamous assassin, known only by the disturbing mask that has become your calling card.
As you navigate a world torn apart by plague and oppressed by a government armed with strange new technologies, the truth behind your betrayal is as murky as the waters surrounding the city.
The choices you make will determine the fate of the world, but no matter what happens your old life is gone forever.
Improvise and Innovate
Approach each assassination with precise first-person control and creatively combine your abilities and gadgets to eliminate targets with your own ruthless strategy. Improvise and innovate to define your play style.
Teleport for stealth approaches, possess any living creature, or stop time itself to orchestrate unearthly executions! Combining your suite of supernatural abilities and weapons opens up even more ways to overcome obstacles and eliminate targets. The game’s upgrade system allows for the mastery of deadly new abilities and devious gadgets.
Action with Meaning
Move like a ghost and resist corruption, or show no mercy and leave a path of destruction in your wake. Decide your approach for each mission, and the outcomes will change as a result.
A City Unlike Any Other
Enter an original world envisioned by Half-Life 2 art director Viktor Antonov. In a place where industry and mysticism collide, the world is yours to discover.
- Arkane Studios - Developer Website.
- Dishonored - Official Website.
- Bethesda Softworks - Publisher Website.
Dishonored PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Quad Core i5 2.4 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 768 MB (GeForce 8800 GTX or better), 9 GB HDD, Vista/7