The unofficial guide for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided contains a set of information needed to finish it, and to discover its full content. The initial pages of the guide touch upon the most important elements of the gameplay, focusing on the elements which had been changed as compared to Human Revolution, contain a comparison of available augmentations along with the suggestions concerning the order of acquiring them, and inform how to unlock achievements.
The guide mostly focuses on the comprehensive walkthrough for the game. This chapter contains very detailed descriptions of all main and side quests. The mission descriptions contain various ways of reaching the corresponding areas, and include various decisions and their consequences. The walkthrough includes high-quality maps of all major and secondary locations. The subsequent maps contain markers of, among others, important quest locations or places with valuable items. The final pages of the guide are various comparisons, including information about the location of dealers or eBooks.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is a direct continuation of the 2011 game Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The plot of the new installment takes place in 2029, and once again, its main character is Adam Jensen, who has to solve a global intrigue, while visiting futuristic cities (e.g. Prague) in the process. The new game, following the pattern of its predecessors, combines elements of an action game and RPG genre, emphasizing freedom of exploration and choosing your own approach to gameplay.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas & Patrick "Yxu" Homa (www.gamepressure.com)
About Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas & Patrick "yxu" Homa for gamepressure.com
last update : October 20, 2016
Guide contains : 73 pages, 520 images, 9 videos, 25 maps and annotated illustrations.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Game Guide
- The Golden Ticket - side quest Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Guide. The page contains a walkthrough to the side quest The Golden Ticket. The description will tell you where to find the document agent and the forger, how to get rid of Drahomir and how to authenticate the permission for Edward and Irenka.
- Neon Nights - side quest Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Guide. The page contains the walkthrough for the side quest Neon Nights found in Deus Ex Mankind Divided. The walkthrough contains information how to reach the rave, how to find the Dvalich laboratory, and how to stop the production of the drug Neon.
- Cult of Personality - side quest Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Guide. The page contains a walkthrough of a side task Cult of personality in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. The walkthrough informs how to find the headquarters of the cult in the canals, where to install the signal scramblers, and how to win the debate with Richard.
- Samizdat - side quest Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Guide. The site contains the description of finishing the Samizdat side quest in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. This description also contains the information about how to find the hackers' hideout in Prague, how to convince the to cooperate, and how to retrieve the CEO's documents in the Palisade Property bank in Prague.
- Map of the Palisade Property Bank - M12 Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Guide.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Eidos Montreal
- publisher: Square-Enix / Eidos
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, the fourth major entry in the series, was developed by Eidos Montreal with PCs and the 8th-generation consoles in mind. The action of Mankind Divided starts in 2029, two years after the events presented in Human Revolution. After the infamous incident with biochips that made augmented people attack everyone on sight, societies divided into supporters and adversaries of augmentations. In the game, we once again assume the role of Adam Jensen. The heavily-augmented protagonist works for the Interpol as a part of group called Task Force 29, which was established to combat terrorism, and — at the same time — collaborates with a group of hackers by the name of Juggernaut Collective. Jensen's ultimate goal is to work out the sinister Illuminati.
Similarly to the previous installments in the series, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided offers non-linear and varied approach to the gameplay. The developers let the players play in two basic ways: one is focused on action and open combat, while the other rewards sneaking, infiltration and silent elimination of our enemies. Adam Jensen gained a number of completely new skills. Augmentations in Mankind Divided are about twice as numerous as in Human Revolution. The protagonist can now hack turrets, robots and cameras remotely; he may also execute nearly instant jumps on short distances. The blade on his forearm might be used for direct melee attacks or to shot lesser projectiles. There is also an augmentation that incapacitates our enemies with electricity.
As the first installment of the series created solely for the 8th-generation platforms, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is powered by an entirely new graphic engine called Dawn Engine. It was developed by Eidos Montreal in collaboration with AMD in order to fully utilize the potential of high-end PCs as well as PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
More About Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Developing a sequel that surpasses the original is always a challenge. In case of Mankind Divided, the goal was partly achieved. While the gameplay hits all the right notes, the plot leaves something to be desired.
Dues Ex: Mankind Divided’s system requirements have been revealed, and they don’t stand out from what other modern games got us used to. The game will be available for preloading on August 19.
After spending six hours with Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, I was able to develop a preliminary opinion about the new part of the classic series. The sequel is immersive, visually amazing, and manages to mend the shortcomings of Human Revolution.
During our interview with Jean-Francois Dugas, the executive director of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, we found out that the game will introduce a new difficulty level that will be a treat for all hardcore fans out there.
During the interview with the creators of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided we asked them which of the four endings of Human Revolution was adopted as canon in the plot of the sequel. The answer is: all of them, in a sense. CAUTION: article contains plot spoilers!