You will be given a chance to complete this side quest after you’ve met with Tong Si Hung during the Hunting the Hacker main quest. The mission itself isn’t too complicated and you won’t have to fight anyone, however you will be allowed to choose how you want to end it.
LIST OF QUEST OBJECTIVES:
1. PRIMARY – Disable the first communication relay – Gaining access to the antenna is only possible after completing a mini-game. It shouldn’t be too difficult, but you may have to improve your skills a little bit and use additional applications.
2. PRIMARY – Disable the second communication relay – Finding the second antenna is very easy.
3. PRIMARY – Disable the third communication relay – If you didn’t eliminate Belltower soldiers on the roof near Hengsha Court Gardens, then getting to the last antenna may prove to be quite tricky. Otherwise you won’t have to expect any complications.
4. PRIMARY – Get inside Jaya’s building – You’ve already been to the Hengsha Court Gardens building while trying to complete the first main quest. You should choose the path same path you’ve taken when you were trying to get to van Bruggen’s apartment.
5. PRIMARY – Meet Jaya – You will unlock this objective automatically after entering the Hengsha Court Gardens building. The apartment you’re looking for is on the top floor.
6. PRIMARY – Reclaim the credits Jaya owns Tong – You will receive this objective only if you’ve decided to talk to Jaya. If you’ve killed or stunned her before initiating any conversations, then it will appear later in your journal and it will be already completed.
7. PRIMARY – Deliver Jaya’s credits to Bobby Bao – It doesn’t matter whether you’ve collected the credits by talking to Jaya or used brute force. You should also know that this objective will be canceled if you decide to take Jaya’s implant instead.
8. PRIMARY – Deliver Jaya’s implant to Bobby Bao – It doesn’t matter whether you’ve received the implant by talking to Jaya or used brute force. It’s important to know that Bobby Bao doesn’t want the implant back and if you deliver it to him you won’t receive any reward. Collecting the chip automatically cancels the previous objective, so be careful and make sure not to take it by mistake.
9. SECONDARY – Convince Bobby Bao to leave Jaya alone – You will unlock this objective only if you mention this outcome during your second conversation with Bobby. You can either come up with this initiative yourself or during the conversation with Jaya.
(1) Having a conversation with the bartender
You must meet Tong Si Hung during the Hunting the Hacker main quest. Once you’ve finished the conversation return to the main floor of the Hive and try leaving the nightclub. Jensen should be automatically stopped by one of the Hive’s bodyguard #1. The person that stopped you will suggest to talk to the bartender, because he may have a job. Return to the bar and start a conversation with Bobby Bao #2.
Ask Bobby Bao about the operation as soon as you’ve initiated the conversation. The bartender will inform you that Tong has a problem collecting a monthly payment from a woman named Jaya. If you agree to take the job you’ll find out that Jaya has bought an augmentation which increases social skills. Recently she’s got into hiding and that didn’t stop her from contacting her usual clients. The only way to locate Jaya’s hideout will be to hack into several of the local communication relays.
(2) Locating the first communication relay
You will have to travel to the Youzhao district in order to find the first communication relay and it would be a good idea to choose the passageway which is suggested by the game #1. Get to the gate #2 and confirm that you want to go to the new district.
Make sure that you’re in the southern part of the Youzhao district and find an apartment block. You won’t have to enter this building, because you should find a scaffolding near the eastern wall of the block (screen above). Use the ladders and ledges to get to the roof of this building (level three).
Turn left once you’re on the roof and approach the first communication relay which should be directly in front of you (screen above).
Just as I’ve said, you will have to use your hacking skills after interacting with antenna’s control panel #1. The device has a level two protection, so it shouldn’t be a big problem. Once you’ve solved the mini-game deactivate the relay #2.
Reward: 350 experience points.
(3) Locating the second communication relay
Remain on the roofs (level three) and head north, using the stairs along the way #1. Keep going in the same direction #2.
It might seem at first glance that reaching the control panel of the second communication relay is going to be difficult, because it’s quite high #1. Thankfully you won’t have to make any jumps or build any towers, because you may as well stop directly under the panel #2. Just as before, start and solve a level two mini-game.
Reward: 350 experience points.
(4) Locating the third communication relay
Start off by using a ladder located to your left #1. You may now choose a path leading north-east #2.
You’ll have to remain cautious here, because you’re getting close to the Hengsha Court Gardens building again and the Belltower forces didn’t leave this area since your last visit (beginning of Hunting the Hacker main quest). Start off by choosing the passageway leading to the left roof (screen above).
If the roof of this building is still being patrolled by two guards, then you’ll have to get rid of them or use the lower ledge #1 to avoid them. If the roof has already been cleared and there are no enemy units, then you may proceed directly east #2 without making any stops along the way.
There’s a small bridge leading to the roof of the eastern building #1 and obviously you’ll have to use it. Look around to find the control panel for the last third communication relay #2. Hack into the system (level two protection) to shut down the antenna. Wait for Bobby Bao to contact you. The bartender will inform Jensen that Jaya is most likely hiding inside the Hengsha Court Gardens building.
Reward: 350 experience points.