This Deadfall Adventures strategy guide contains a complete walkthrough along with numerous screenshots of consecutive parts of the game. It also includes additional advice on completing specific chapters and location of all hidden treasures. Every secret is described in detail and the description includes screenshots that will help you find them.
In this Deadfall Adventures strategy guide you'll find:
- A detailed description of all available missions
- Basic information on controls, fighting and items
- Location of all hidden treasures
Deadfall Adventures is a first-person perspective action game. You play as a famous adventurer and roam through ancient ruins, pyramids and jungles. You'll see many puzzles, traps set by builders, and even mummies. Nazis will do their best to stop you from finding any treasures. The game was created by Polish studio The Farm 51.
Marcin "Xanas" Baran (www.gry-online.pl)
About Deadfall Adventures Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Marcin "Xanas" Baran for gamepressure.com
Guide contains : 24 pages, 207 images.
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Walkthrough
Last update : February 01, 2017, visit Treasures
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Deadfall Adventures Game Guide & Walkthrough
Deadfall Adventures Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: The Farm 51
- publisher: Nordic Games Publishing
- platform: PC, XBOX360
- rated: PEGI: Age 16+ / ESRB: Mature
1938. James Lee Quatermain is a man of many talents, yet holding on to money isn't one of them. James is an adventurer by trade, just like his legendary great-grandfather Allan Quatermain. And he knows how to squeeze money out of this famous name of his, while at the same time despising it. Despising those who believe his great-grandfather's tales of the supernatural and those who make fun of them alike.
Accordingly, Quatermain isn't all too keen on escorting Jennifer Goodwin, an US agent and former colleague of his, to an Egyptian temple structure in order to retrieve an ancient artifact - The Heart of Atlantis. Neither does he believe in the reputed invigorating qualities of this artifact, nor does he care the least that a division of the Ahnenerbe, the Nazi department specialized in the occult, is after The Heart as well.
But life has its ways of changing one's perspective. Quatermain soon finds himself part of a hunt across the globe - from the stormy deserts of Egypt to the icy depths of the Arctic, and all the way to the steaming jungles of Guatemala. In long forgotten temple structures the thrill of the chase awakens the true adventurer in Quatermain, as he and agent Goodwin strive to be one step ahead of the Nazis and the Russians, one step closer to obtaining the Heart of Atlantis. And deep in these temples, where age-old guardians awake from their eternal slumber, James soon learns that his great-grandfather's stories are not as crazy as he had always believed. For all things live forever, though at times they sleep and are forgotten...
- Classic Action / Adventure gameplay from a first-person perspective. Combining the fast paced action of intense gun battles with adventure gameplay that rewards players for exploring, solving puzzles and by taking the road less traveled
- Traveler equipment: compass, treasure maps, notebook and flashlight – necessary to solve ancient puzzles, find treasures and even fight with certain type of enemies
- Using environmental traps to eliminate enemies in many spectacular ways
- Exotic, picturesque locations from around the world – Egypt, Arctic and forgotten Mayan ruins
- Compelling story faithful to the spirit of classic adventure movies
1930’s stylization (weapons, fashion, music, vehicles etc.)
- The Farm 51 - Developer Website.
- Nordic Games Publishing - Publisher Website.
- Deadfall Adventures - Official Website.
Deadfall Adventures PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Quad Core i5 2.4 GHz, 3 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 9800 or better), 5 GB HDD, Windows Vista/7, lacze internetowe