Blood works as your character’s life. Losing the last drop of it will result in death. Bleeding can occur randomly after each hit from a Zed or other player. It can also be caused by stepping into a wire fence, falling from a big height or infection. It’s represented by a red blinking blood drop icon.
There are 6 blood levels which have different effects on your character.
- 12 000: beginning level, full strength
- below 9 000: your character is prone to lose consciousness when getting hit by a zombie
- below 8 000: colours and sounds start to fade away
- below 5 000: your character can lose consciousness at random moments for a couple to even a couple dozen of seconds
- below 4 000: your sight turns almost black and white and most sounds disappear
- 0: death
Bleeding effects sum up!
Sometimes a bleeding can stop on its own, but you can also lose quite a lot of blood because of it. BANDAGES are used to quickly stop bleeding, they can be found almost anywhere, so you shouldn’t run out of them so easily.
A big loss of blood means that you have to restore it somehow. One of the methods – eating food – should be already known to you. Another one, much more effective, is blood transfusion. It can be done only by another player with the use of BLOOD BAGS. This item can be only found in medical buildings/hospitals.