Quelaag is a beautiful woman. Attached with her upper body to a giant spider. This beast spits lava and is equipped with a large sword – no one can dream about such nightmare.
Attacks and weaknesses
Queelag has following attacks:
1) Lava breath – spider chokes for a moment and then spits lava in front of him. Sometimes he spits at a distance. This attack is harmless, unless you're standing in front of him. Of course lava stays on the arena for some time.
2) Lava stream – spider chokes longer and spits with a huge amount of lava. It is the best moment to attack him from behind.
3) Lava rush – spider can jump towards you, spitting lava. The attack is dangerous because it can surprise you.
4) Lava sideswipe – it is executed when you're on the side. Rarely used.
5) Firesword slash – a quick blow, which can be dodged.
6) Sword combo – a triple attack. The third hit is tricky – Queelag prepares it a bit longer.
7) Firesword stab – Queelag leans forward. It has a long range but it is also prepared long.
8) Explosion – probably most dangerous attack. The woman bends over the spider. It takes 2-3 seconds and then the spider bursts with an energy beam. Once you see Queelag bending to her spider part, move back to the long distance.
1) Watch out for lava – lava inflicts a lot of damage. So you should fight in places without lava. After time lava disappears.
2) Do not get stuck on legs – if you're close to the spider, try not to go under him. When you'll try to run away, you might get stuck between his legs.
3) Attack when the spider spits lava – this is the best moment to attack. In other situations try to defend against sword swings.
You need much patience and skill in this fight. The task is easy: you have to wait until the spider start spitting lava. At this moment you can "apply" him several hits from behind.
You have to watch out for sword swings - you can dodge them, block them or just retreat.
It is also important to fight in places without lava.