1) The page has been hidden in the north-eastern part of the Stonefather's Vale.
1) The page has been hidden in the eastern part of Baneswood, behind the large statue.
1) The page has been hidden on a small rock ledge which you can access soon after killing a Stalker. Find the narrow corridor and wall-run along the walls, bouncing off between them until you're there.
1) The page lies on a small shelf in the western part of the dungeon - you can get to it after landing on a balcony holding a chest with a Skeleton Key. You're going to have to wall-run and grab onto interactive edges as they go.
1) The page is in a room on the first level, the one with the puzzle involving two large balls. It's hidden where the ball has been previously lodged.
2) The page is in the last chamber on the second level, accessible right after dealing with the boss Gharn. It's hidden behind barrels, not far from the device used to progress the main quest.
1) The page is hidden on the arena where you fight a Construct Sentinel and some other monsters. It's the second level of the dungeon.
1) The page is located in Vulgrim's hideout in the southern part of the Fjord. Using portals (Voidwalker or Phasewalker), get to the upper balcony and destroy the yellow crystal blocking the path to the page.
2) The page is hidden in the temple in the eastern part of the Fjord. Go to the top level of the temple and then use Soul Splitter to unlock access to the page.
1) The page lies in a niche, accessible the traditional way. Locate interactive edges and handholds in the largest part of the fort. Grab onto the first edge, move right and you'll reach the page a while later (jump down to a small shelf first).
2) A second page can be found right after pulling the second lever to restore water (the western part of the fort). Go back to where you're acquired the Skeleton Key. Find a small ledge you can climb onto after getting out of the water. The secret is hidden behind a rock.
1) The page has been hidden on a balcony in the south-western part of the Nook's main area. Use Death Grip on the hook and destroy the yellow crystals with a shadowbomb.
1) The page is behind a grate in one of the south niches - it's a section that's explored just prior to going outside. To unlock the way to the page, you're going to have to lure two nearby Constructs into the holes in the ground (detailed instructions on how to do that are described in the Lost Temple section).
2) Another page is hidden on the second level of the temple and you'll find it soon after the grand battle with two Savage Stalkers. Find the spot with two vertical wooden poles and start jumping across to them. You'll reach the secret a few moments later.
1) The page has been hidden on a hard-to-get ledge close to the room where you unlock the Death Grip ability. To get to it, drop down from the lower shelf and use Death Grip on the latch (detailed instructions on how to do that are described in the Foundry's main quest section).