The goal here is to get 30 headshot kills with any weapon. For this one, simply use your favorite gun. There are two interesting spots on this map.
The enemies could come from that tunnel and take the stairs up or go left to the next passage. Standing here, you are able to immediately fire on them as well as to evaluate the situation and react accordingly.
Standing here, you can watch the door in the building opposite, which can be used by the enemies to get to the roof; you also can cover the stairs leading down. It's the best spot and can be approached shortly after the round begins.
Remaining vital information:
- You can use your favorite gun in this mission - this will make things easier. Two weapons are especially good here: Desert Eagle and Dual Berettas. The first one has a hell of a punch and it often takes one shot to kill the enemy. It requires good aim though. Berettas are very good because of mag capacity and rate of fire.
- The enemies move fast, change positions and often attack from behind or from wings.
- Collect additional guns and grenades from fallen enemies.
- Around wave three, the enemies will have one heavily armored ally. Keep him at bay. Fire a short burst, hide, fire again.
- Save money for a heavy armor.
- Buy the heavy armor after getting around 15 frags. This will let you get the remaining half easier. The armor allows more time for aiming; lets you stop for a second.