The goal of this mission is to get 20 frags with SSG 08. It has double zoom, but since the area on this map isn't huge, it's better to stick with the single zoom in order not to limit your field of view. Below are two interesting spots that can be used to set ambushes.
During this mission, the playable area has been significantly limited. There are many entrances to the detonation site (5, to be exact). The best spot is probably the nook right next to the respawn. Standing there, you're able to control the A passage (directly behind the player). Leaning to the left or right, you will be able to cover the remaining entrances to the detonation zone.
The picture is a bit foggy, since I'm standing in a cloud of smoke. After approx. 10 seconds from the beginning of the first wave, you can throw a smoke grenade right here, on the respawn and take a position, where the character is within the cloud, but you're vision is not impaired significantly. Here you can easily wait for the enemies, who often emerge from the passage on the left or right. When only they arrive, you will have a chance of eliminating 2 or 3 of them before the smoke ascends. Let's mention the fact that a character shrouded in smoke is not totally invisible! If the enemy is nowhere to be seen, retreat to the place shown on the previous picture and wait for the enemy to come out from another spot.
The remaining vital information:
- The required gun can be purchased in round 2.
- The enemies could come charging at you with machine guns as soon as round one. Be on your guard.
- The enemies really aim well, so avoid open space and roofs. Climbing the highest floor is also rarely a good idea; the range of sight will be very limited.
- It takes a jiffy for the enemies to aim - you have a second, maybe a bit less to aim and take a shot. Aim for the head, so you can eliminate the thread quickly.
- The enemies often use sniper weapons. If you want to maximize the time you have to take the shot, you can try to strife until the enemy shoots and then stop and return fire.
- Use the grenades to limit the enemies' range of sight. You will further increase your edge over them.