The goal here is to get 15 kills with AK-47. When using this gun, mind the huge spray (bullet spread) - fire this gun in short bursts so that your bullets don't fly all over the place. If you insist on firing long series, drag the crosshair down and crouch to contain the spray. Below are 2 interesting places where you can set up an ambush.
Here's a great, elevated vantage point. You can watch the door to the balcony seen in the distance. Going a bit further left, you can cover another passage, and then another one if you turn to the right. So, just by staying in one place (and covering different sections), you are virtually able to cover most of the map.
Here's a great spot that provides additional defense against enemies on the balcony, which is behind the wall on the left. Looking straight ahead, you can control one passage. Steering left or right from the wall, you can control the balcony. Lean over the wall to respond to enemies storming from the right.
- In this mission, you cannot buy guns or any other equipment.
- You can only use your initial weapon and the weapons dropped by your enemies.
- The goal is to get 15 kills AK-47, but the trick is that first, you have to obtain this weapon from an enemy. This is usually possible in round 3, when the enemies can afford an AK-47.
- When you finally manage to kill an enemy, who uses an AK-47, immediately take the weapon and start getting those frags.
- Initial waves can be really demanding. Especially the second wave can be problematic - the enemies have machine guns whereas you still only have a side arm.
- After each round, some of your health will be replenished. During initial rounds, around 50 HP is replenished, but after round 7, all of your health will be replenished after each wave.
- Try to wait for the enemies near a planted bomb instead of running around and looking for them. Take good positions and wait.
- The enemies' aim is pretty good, so you shouldn't charge headlong on them, Rambo-style, or you'll weaken your team.
- The enemies often use different grenades.