The mission's objective is to score 20 kills using SCAR-20. This is a weapon of high rate of fire and, additionally, it has a very good zoom, which will make it easier to aim. The weapon's spraying is not too wide, so you can easily shoot in longer bursts, even while zoomed in. Below, 2 interesting spots to set an ambush have been presented.
Probably the best position on the map. While here, you can cover all of the passages. On the right, there is a narrow corridor that you can toss a flash bang grenade into, which makes elimination easier. Up in the distance, there is a passage on the left. By leaning out from behind the crates (or jumping up onto them). You can cover the passage shown in the screenshot below, whereas by looking slightly to the right, you can keep an eye on another corridor.
The abovementioned passage that you can cover by jumping onto the crates, or by standing right next to them. Opponents often appear from behind that corner, so it is a good idea to check it out occasionally.
Remaining important information
- SCAR-20 is a costly weapon, so several rounds must pass before you can afford it. By then, opponents will have gotten stronger, so you have to watch out and not lose the newly-purchased weapon.
- If the game drags on, an opponent with heavy suit may appear in a wave. It is difficult to eliminate him, so it is best to keep your distance from him - fire several rounds and retreat into the next position. This way, you will eliminate the threat without sustaining too much damage.
- Double zoom considerably limits your field of vision.
- Opponents strafe to the sides, so you may have problems hitting them, especially with double zoom active. Do not fire blindly and wait for the right moment.
- Opponents often use all sorts of grenades.
- After the 3rd or the 4th wave, skills of your opponents go up considerably.