In this chapter you can find tips for new players and a few advices that can be used during the game.
- In the beginning of the game you should try to select those orders that doesn't require diagnosis (list of parts available).
- If you want to quickly make progress in story mode and get levels you should complete simple orders: exhaust system, braking system, oil and filters change. You get almost the same amount of experience and only just a little bit more money, which isn't that important in this game, for diversified and complicated orders (engine / suspension).
- Don't be discouraged if you can't find a broken part required to complete the order. Additional orders can be cancelled at any moment (however, a car must be in a complete state, for example with parts that were taken out from it) and if you have problems with story orders you can check the walkthrough section in this guide.
- All items in your equipment that are marked in red should be sold immediately. They won't be useful to you and you can't fix them. They only take space and can distract you during repairs.
- If you want to use your workshop in a more comfort way you should quickly get a tablet upgrade. Thanks to that you can order parts without using your computer. If you press T you can also buy parts during repairs which eliminates the use of notes.
- When you are visiting barns in order to find old cars you should make sure that you have searched them carefully. You can't go back to them and new ones are only available when you reach a new level. In barns, you can find valuable parts in good condition but you shouldn't collect everything (you must also pay for junk that can't be repaired).
- You can perform a trick (at least in version 1.0.5) in which you can easily examine some parts by moving the camera in a certain way. When you aim it in a such way that the edge of the screen goes through a given object you can check out how elements beneath it look like (the object becomes see-through).