Call of Juarez Game Guide & Walkthrough (1/31)
Welcome to the unofficial guide to "Call of Juarez". This guide consists mainly of a detailed walkthrough of the singleplayer campaign of the game. You will have to finish 15 chapters. They are long and very challenging. In most cases, there will be only one path leading to your current destination. One of the few exceptions are the towns. Here you will be presented with a few different paths. I've tried my best to show you a best possible strategy. Thanks to that, you won't have to worry about anything else. You should also remember that Billy and Ray don't have much in common. If you're playing as a Reverend, you will take part in a lot of interesting fights. Billy, on the other hand, will have to sneak a lot. You can read more about some of these differences in the final chapter of this game guide. You will also find some hints there. Most of them will come in handy, especially if you're trying to finish some of the more challenging maps. Most of these hints will tell you about some of the unique skills of both Billy and Ray. It's very important that you use them. Otherwise you'd have some serious problems with most of the missions. I would also like to remind you that the game offers a possibility of saving your progress. You can do this anytime you want to. It's very wise to use this feature, especially if you decided to play on a highest difficulty level. It's very easy to make a huge mistake that can even kill your character. This is even more important if you're playing as Billy, mostly because for the most of the time he's not armed very well. As a result, you will have to avoid most of your enemies. There are also several other things for you to remember. For example, you will be given a time limit during some of the missions. Make sure that you're ready for all of this.
Good luck with the game. I'm sure that you're going to enjoy it. Hopefully my walkthrough will provide a much needed assistance.
Call of Juarez Game Guide & Walkthrough (1/31)
Call of Juarez
Call of Juarez Video Game
publisher: Ubi Soft
Fight your way through the Wild West, birthplace of the term “shooter,” in the only game to give you an authentic look into the Old West and all its glory, through the eyes of the hunter AND the hunted.
South Texas. 1882. Billy Candle has just turned 19 and he stands accused of murdering his mother and stepfather. Hot on his trail is Reverend Ray McCall, his stepfather’s brother and an infamous gunfighter who believes the Lord has chosen him to be Billy’s judge, jury and executioner. Call of Juarez is an epic western adventure about vengeance, survival and the search for a legendary lost treasure.
- Wild West: As seen in some of Hollywood’s most memorable feature films, immerse yourself in the most authentic Wild West environments and scenarios ever experienced on the PC, including saloon brawls, train robberies, old-time shootouts, and bare-knuckle brawling.
- Dual Gameplay: Play as two opposing characters, each equipped with differing skills, abilities and weaponry. As Billy, use your bow and craftiness to sneak in and out of trouble; as Ray, stop enemies in their tracks with your mesmerizing preaching, only to take them down with your six-shooter moments later.
- Multiplayer: Shoot your way out of some of the Old West’s most infamous events, such as Billy the Kid’s shootout at Stinking Springs Ranch, in one of several objective modes or take the law into your own hands and hunt down a band of outlaws on the run with your friends in co-op mode!
- Technology: Using the third installment of Techland’s own Chrome game engine, Call of Juarez recreates the distinct rough-and-tumble beauty of the Old West through detailed and realistic environments and levels that spread across miles of terrain.
- Reactive AI: Encounter intelligent Old West enemies, each with individual skills, who use their environments to their advantage, employ suppressive fire and work together as a group to shoot you down.
- Weapons and Equipment: Take to the dirt roads on your horse, equipped with genuine Wild West weaponry and equipment like the standard issue six-shooter or the traditional bow and arrow.
You are not permitted to copy any image, text or info from this page.
This site is not assotiated with and/or endorsed by the Ubi Soft or Techland. Official Call of Juarez page at http://www.callofjuarez.com/
All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Copyright © 2000 - 2015 GRY-Online S.A. for gamepressure.com, unofficial game guides, walkthroughs,
secrets, game tips, maps & strategies for top games.
Follow us and get updates on our Game Guides and Release Dates.
Comments and responses
fifagiggs 09/07/2008 15:10
For great games
Stealth 02/12/2006 16:04
Nice job indeed pal!