Time to start playing in the colorful lands, somewhere... no one knows where. Thanks to Your godly abilities, lead the Greek people to victory over the brutal Aztecs. Holding them with a strong hand, or by helping when they're in need, You'll receive the glory due to You, which You'll use to defeat all Your enemies. Of course, there had to be a creature, Your earthly envoy, who with some help, or no help, will help You in all that faith throws against You - in battles and building the cities.
This guide contains a detailed description of all nine lands, along with details about the quest from the silver scrolls (and others). Furthermore, I threw in a handful of valuable advises.
Lukasz "Crash" Kendryna
About Black and White 2 Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Lukasz "Crash" Kendryna for gamepressure.com
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 22 pages, 114 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Black and White 2 Game Guide & Walkthrough
Black & White 2 Video Game
- genre: Strategy
- developer: Lionhead Studios
- publisher: Electronic Arts
- platform: PC CD/DVD
- rated: T - Teen
The land, however, has transformed itself. The inhabitants of this breathtaking 3D world have lost their innocence. They're technically savvy and they believe in one god. They are also looking for converts from other tribes.
As players enter this warring world will they make tribes coexist peacefully, encouraging villages and towns to grow into metropolises, or prompt them to inflict their will upon others by creating and commanding large armies that seek to dominate and conquer?
Creatures in the game have grown too. They can learn strategies, master new abilities and skills, lead armies into battle and be a player's ultimate unit.
The world is more highly developed now with new weapons and technology. Every choice a player makes will have an impact. Each action and inaction prompts obvious changes to buildings, flora and/or fauna all morphing to reflect the player's personality.
Black & White 2 includes other new elements, such as improved graphics and Miracle effects such as rivers of fire and earthquakes that yield mass destruction. The game also includes weather systems that impact gameplay; players will see the impact of a drought that scorches the arid plains of Egypt or the effect of a heavy snowfall on the Norse Mountains. Players can also tap new resources and disciples by creating ties with the Japanese or dueling the Aztecs. Players will also have the ability to construct new buildings including armories and a harbor, and explore new islands each with their own culture and climate.
- Ability to wage war or secure peace New Epic Miracles including Earthquake, which rips the world apart, and volcanoes, which rise out of the ground creating rivers of lava.
- The game environment changes based on the player's personality.
- Multiple trainable creatures including the Ape, Cow, & Lion; and the five tribes Of Aztec, Greek, Egyptian, Japanese and Norse.
- Weapons and technology that players can create including archers, swordsmen, siege weapons and walls which the player can paint down in any design they wish. Controllable armies
- Ability to create settlements that as well as including housing, crops, and impressive buildings, also includes structures based on your alignment, like fountains and beautiful gardens if you're Good, or stocks and guillotines if you are Evil.
- Multiple tools with which players can teach creatures new tricks, including: sticks, whips, feathers or tools the player creates.
- Weather systems such as: rain, snow, mists and fog.
- Journey through 10 lands homing each of the 5 tribes.
- Official Game Page
- Lionhead Studios Ltd
- Electronic Arts Inc
- Black & White 2 Community Boards
- Electronic Arts Customer Support
Black & White 2 PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Pentium 4 1.6 GHz, 512MB RAM, graphic card 64MB (GeForce 4 or better), 3.5 GB HDD, Windows 2000/XP